Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Q>about d recent patch offset setting thx.

Discussion on Q>about d recent patch offset setting thx. within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Q>about d recent patch offset setting thx.

helow i'm ussing MHS-Bot-PW v2.3 nd i'm playing at phil, d old offset setting doesnt work anymore on d new patch, can anyone kind enaf can give me d new setting thx, sory for d wrong spelling coz i'm using my phone, thank you
Old 07/26/2009, 07:44   #2

[Perfect_World_Base_Address_In_Decimal]
Application_Title=Element Client
Base_Address=9941820
[Custom_32_Offsets_In_Decimal]
Target_OffSet=2760
MaxMP_OffSet=1176
MaxHP_OffSet=1172
MP_OffSet=1128
HP_OffSet=1124

yan po, respond ka po if naban ka rn po ha
Old 07/26/2009, 10:47   #3

Unhappy help pls...

i have downloaded the MHS 2.3 and it is said to extract it to a separate folder, well i did it all but my problem is when i tried to execute the "PW" file something pops up that says "windows cannot access the specified device,path, or file. you maY not have the apporopriate permission to access the item".

same problem when i tried installing the revo bot from ****************
HELP PLEASE....
Old 07/26/2009, 10:57   #4

hehe

lol kahit meron kayo bago offset autoban parin kayo try nyo yung sabi ni betabowelfe may papalitan ata yun sa autoit script tama ba sa kanya kayo ask kung pano ginagawa yun
Old 07/28/2009, 11:33   #5

@markbg007

some antivirus detect mhs as virus, exclude mhs from your antivirus..

i dont get it..what programs are they using and how come some of them are getting banned... i also got mhs and smurfit , no detection at all..

betabowelfe said use autoscript to change the window title instead of the old game renamer program.. >.<
Old 07/29/2009, 20:25   #6

thx for the help and,yes auto ban.. huhu bt when i tried d zpw i think thats is the name,hehe sorry not familiar, it can bypass d autoban system.