Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

slow mouse movement

Discussion on slow mouse movement within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
slow mouse movement

Anyone know a program that makes your mouse move slowly, like when you move it a little bit and you stop, it still keeps moving by it's own for a little while and it looks like it's in slow motion?
Old 12/31/2014, 12:54   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Off Topic

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FREE] Automatic mouse and keyboard movement software
01/04/2015 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Hello ePVPers!! I have a software that save any keyboard or mouse movement and clicks, so you can grind on any MMORPG like Aion avoiding any kind of bans, totally legit!! If you are interested, I can send it by skype. Skype Account: carlesd33
WASD Movement + 3rd Person Camera + Camera Follow Mouse / World Of Warcraft Style
10/18/2013 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Imagine how FRICKEN LEGIT SWEET SICK that would be if the Camera was behind you, not overhead, you could move around using WASD and then remap all Spells to the Number Keys and also remap the Items to other keyboard keys or just the top number line, THEN LASTLY ON TOP OF ALL OF THAT, the Camera follows your mouse like a first person shooter, OR you left click and hold to adjust the mouse. For skills that are directional, I don't think there is a way normally to just show where that spell is...
Massive fps drop due to mouse movement
08/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm going away for 5 days so as a last hope I decided to post this here. Recently I've been having fps drop on silkroad, and basically every game I run in D3D. I don't know much about computers nor do I know what D3D really is but, I tried to run counter strike in D3D (normally it's opengl and runs fine) and it gave me the same problem. Now if I just use the keyboard, the fps lock. Even if I turn the camera around and stuff. But if I move my mouse a bit, even when standing still, it goes...
[AutoIt] Bezier Mouse Movement
08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
It was originally written for GuildWars in mind, and their anti-macro detection. Dim $PtX Dim $PtY Dim $MaxPt = 3 Func Factorial($n) $value = 1 For $i = 2 To $n $value = $value * $i
Wallhack movement bugs out when moving with mouse?
09/23/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
i made a wallhakc that workd, but when i try to move via the mouse, my char starts moving really fast across the map in different directions, anyone know what i did wrong?