Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REQUEST - Forum section

Discussion on REQUEST - Forum section within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
REQUEST - Forum section

- Hi there, If an admin is reading this, I am requesting a section for "Tales of pirates online" - and "Tales of pirates online II" - .

Thanks!
Old 05/03/2011, 13:54   #2

elite*gold: 69

Post it here with a poll again.
Old 05/03/2011, 13:55   #3

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
^this

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GRAND CHASE PHILIPPINES section RULES [READ] This Section, if for discussion,request
01/20/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
GRAND CHASE PHILIPPINES section RULES This Section, if for discussion,request only if you want to ask question or help about Grand Chase post in GRAND CHASE section (MAIN section) if you want to discuss in Tagalog or Philippine Language,Post it here Have a nice day!
[No Request/Question section!]What should I talk about in this section?
04/14/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! Welcome to the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits section. In this section it is okay to talk about: Any form of Client edit with/with out downloads(visual) Tools related to graphical modification
[Request] Make a Request section
05/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
Here is my propsal (I posted this idea in another topic but I felt that it needs its own topic). I would like to request on behalf of all the CO community here, that the staff at elitepvp make a requests section. This section would be a place for all these people asking for requests - be it the noob asking for "duep haxz", or the guy asking for a new proxy. What I mean is it would be a request forum, to handle all requests. I also propose that in this forum, post count will not increase....
Clean up this forum section
03/12/2006 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Could you guyz maybe like clean up this section? it's filled up with way to long titled stickes and non of the hacks there actually works anymore..