Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > .NET Languages
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Draw avatar with tooltip on image

Discussion on Draw avatar with tooltip on image within the .NET Languages forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
Lightbulb Draw avatar with tooltip on image

Hi, recently im trying to make a live minimap where i get the info from database the X and Y and i set a icon with the player icon, the player name but for that i know i need a tooltip.
Btw now i'm trying to figure out how i can draw in a image (Currently using WPF app) and i wanna draw a image (16x16) on map with tooltip.

Anyone can explain how draw works better, because i cant find how (and i had searched alot but i just see how to draw in winform not wpf)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Direct X Image vs Draw
03/10/2015 - C/C++ - 1 Replies
Hallo. Was verbraucht mehr rechenleistung ? Mehr Sprites oder lieber mehr direktes zeichnen ? Beim zeichnen sind es dann aber viele Operationen.
How to get tooltip to not draw black rectangle on setting it's size on popup?
08/21/2014 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
all i want is a transparent (less opacity tool tip) here is what I've so far public partial class CustomToolTip : ToolTip { public CustomToolTip() { InitializeComponent(); this.BackColor = Color.FromArgb(127, 0, 0, 0);
As edit any avatar like akatsuki (sample image)
06/12/2013 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hello, epvp.. As edit any avatar like this? :confused: http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/9367/jit48op.p ng