Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to fix there has been an undefined error

Discussion on how to fix there has been an undefined error within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to fix there has been an undefined error

this is a video I did to show you how to fix there has been an undefined error please check that the servers are available and try again try it it shud work for most ppl it works for me
Old 05/19/2013, 23:08   #2

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,017
by stopping using autofinish in less then 5 seconds, if you get kicked & get that error means your time banned for hacking
Old 05/19/2013, 23:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx2011 View Post
by stopping using autofinish in less then 5 seconds, if you get kicked & get that error means your time banned for hacking
this happens to none hacking ppl to the nfsw facebook page is full of none hackers that its doing it to I always open my nfsw Launcher as administrator on hacked account and my legit account and have had no problem loging in
Old 05/20/2013, 01:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
this happens to none hacking ppl to the nfsw facebook page is full of none hackers that its
doing it to
There is a chance that the people complaining on FB are just lying. Unless the code in the game
is so daft that it has a bug, when it's checking if a race has ended in 7secs, which includes time
for normal to severe TCP/IP delays, they actually were autofinishers.
The reasons why the players login rights are temporary revoked and not permanent are simple.
It's automatic. Companywide the rules are that a human has to check verify and proof the
cheating if the game doesn't have a system like punkbuster (which invades your privacy, due
to screenshots it can take in-game of your whole desktop)
Old 05/20/2013, 01:44   #5

Actually, it's in the NFSW TOS EULA that punkbuster is indeed part of the game. This 6 second kick may actually be a part of that being put to use.

You can read the EULA here...

Quote:
NOTE THAT THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDES PUNKBUSTER ANTI-CHEAT TECHNOLOGY THAT WILL MONITOR YOUR MACHINE AND OTHERWISE COLLECT DATA FOR PURPOSES OF CHEAT PREVENTION. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PUBKBUSTER, INCLUDING UNINSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS, SEE SECTION 3 OF THIS EUALA.

Quote:
You will also need to agree to the Punkbuster end user license agreement.
Old 05/20/2013, 02:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx2011 View Post
after 5 seconds it wont happen?
Old 05/20/2013, 12:14   #7

i have same problem,try to stop using instant cooldown
Old 05/21/2013, 16:08   #8

has nothing todo with punkbuster they finally implemented some logic checks
Old 05/21/2013, 16:57   #9

iv been hacing my real account for a long time, same thing happened to me, but i didnt even runned it as admin, not even once, it just worked lol, just dont abuse hacks, use them wisely
Old 05/25/2013, 23:30   #10

wtf is that