Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Granblue Fantasy Rank 155 End Game Account with 67 SSRs + 4 GW characters

Discussion on Granblue Fantasy Rank 155 End Game Account with 67 SSRs + 4 GW characters within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Granblue Fantasy Rank 155 End Game Account with 67 SSRs + 4 GW characters

Hello there, I am selling my account since I barely got time to play it for the last couple months.

The account was opened since day 2 when GBF started, it's an very old account with loads of SSRs.
This account come with basic finished SSR weapon pool (not all skilled to level 10), but a lots of resources for you to switch your style of playing.
The main/only attribute I played was the dark, only 2 dark SSRs characters was missing (Cagliostro and Vaito).
Baha+Baha, Hades+Baha, DAO+Baha, Odin+Odin, Grand Order+Baha, Cel+Baha, all style available.

The account come with 145 Gold Moon, 392 Silver Moon.
110+ lottery tickets.
37788 crystals.
6891 granblue coin.
4 Sunlight stone.
Currently in a seed guild and will automatically advanced to the superior round for 3 more times.
Many more SSR weapons (those not come with SSR characters).
And a lots more.

Please check the image below for more info. Please PM me your offer if interested, thank you.

Album:
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Granblue Fantasy SSR Accounts! Bahamut/ Lucifer/ Order Grande as well as other SSR's
02/24/2017 - Mobile Games Trading - 2 Replies
ALL SUMMER ZOEY SD ACCOUNTS NOW HAVE SD AVAILABLE SSR Summer Zoey, Anchira, Limited SSR's such as Black Knight, Limited Katalina and others all available! Send a message or pm with requests! Other combinations available as well, just send an email to [email protected] All of the accounts below are starters, with the Start Dash all unused Update : Characters - Price Characters Price
[Selling] Granblue Fantasy Account
10/11/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling a Granblue Fantasy account. If you are interested, the best way to contact me is by skype: Ravyrn or LINE: scythee As for price, we can discuss it. For pictures, you can refer to here: GranBlue - Album on Imgur ] But these are the characters that I have (Same as in link): Rank 17, 4600 Crystals 59 Uncomplete Fate Story so there's some extra crystals there as well
[Selling] Granblue Fantasy SSR accounts! 5/6/7/8 + SSR accounts, and Lucifer/Bahamut/Grande etc
05/29/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! With the arrival of the english translation of Granblue Fantasy, I've decided to sell my SSR accounts. Most of the accounts below are ones with Lucifer/Bahamut/Grande/Anchira/Korwa/Jeanne/Amira/ Dark Knight and Dark Jeanne etc listed; if you're looking for other combinations, such as Catalina, Percival, Lancelot or Magisa + Yeul etc then just send me a pm! I only list ones with more popular SSR's, but if you have a certain SSR's that you'd like that you can't find in the list just let...
[SALE] World of Warcraft Account's - Normal Characters PvE-PvE or End Game Characters
04/19/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
WTS World of Warcraft Accounts (EU and US Too) As you Know me im The Best Seller from This Forum / Best Prices and 100% Safety . Contact me on Skype ID : World-of-Warcraft-Shop Our Website URL - World of Warcraft - Home
WTS PWE account (multiple game characters)
02/14/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 8 Replies
Close Thread Please