Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft
You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SUCHE] Guide, How to Mods on OSX

Discussion on [SUCHE] Guide, How to Mods on OSX within the Minecraft forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
[SUCHE] Guide, How to Mods on OSX

Hallo,
Ich wollte auf dem MacBook gerne Minecraft spielen, aber ungern mit den Standard Texture Packs / Mods, kann mir evtl. wer ein Tutorial geben wo ich es erklärt bekomme wie ich Minecraft auf dem MacBook modde ?!

Grüße
Old 09/23/2012, 15:59   #2

elite*gold: 5
Du brauchst diesen mcpatcher oder wie mann den nent wo mann halt mods instalieren kann oder texturepacks und dann such einfach in google zb. Honeyball texturepack for mac/mac os oder so dann solltest du winrar haben oder zip ich glaub zip ka. Mehr ^^ und dann vom mcpatcher aus dein texturepack finden und instalieren
Old 09/23/2012, 21:29   #3

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
minecraft.jar in minecraft.zip umbennen (in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft)
entpacken
Mods rein
packen
minecraft.zip in minecraft.jar umbennen

oder 7zip installieren > öffnen > rein schieben
Old 09/24/2012, 22:43   #4

elite*gold: 2
Ok hört sich ein wenig umständlicher an als wie bei Windows, aber ich probiere das gleich mal aus

Danke erstmal!
Old 09/24/2012, 22:52   #5

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,733
Ansonsten guck mal hier:

sonst hätte ich noch ne alternative:

Lieben Gruß

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ausführlicher Guide zum Installieren des DayZ Mods.
07/31/2012 - DayZ - 17 Replies
Hallo Community, Ich präsentiere euch heute meinen Guide zum Installieren des DayZ Mods. Ich habe mir das Spiel auch erst gestern Installiert und möchte gerne, für Leute die nicht so gut English können, die Chance geben auch einen Deutschen Guide zu haben. Verzeichnis: - Was benötigt man alles für DayZ? - Schritt 1: Installiere ArmA 2 - (free) und ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead.
Game admin, chat mods, forum mods, and support mods from Darkorbit need to be exposed
01/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
If anyone has the user names on darkorbit mods and admin lets get them exposed. bet you will be surprised who they are and how the are taking advantage of the game we love.
Mass Mods ULTIMATE SP Farming Guide™
11/10/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 18 Replies
This is my ULTIMATE SP (Skill points) Farming Guide, I will try to make it as easy to understand as possible, for the noobs as well as more advanced players. As most of us know, there are many many other SP farming tutorials out there that "explain" alot of unnecessary things that will not really change what you get for SP but rather explain what SP is, which to me is not exactly helpful in obtaining SP, which is where my guide comes in. Plain and simple explanation of SP: Skill points...
[Guide] Making HoN Mods
05/29/2010 - Heroes of Newerth - 9 Replies
First of all, all the credits go to "XplittR" for making a well explained guide that even helped me understand the basics of hon moding in my early beginning of moding, I do not support plagiatorism therefore all the credits shall be redirected to XplittR, I'm just releasing this public to elitepvpers.com without taking any credits for the guide. I have a personal permission from XplittR to do that. Do NOT give me any thanks for it since I'm not releasing this here to get thanks off...
[Guide] Using Metaseq to Create Mods
06/12/2009 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
This is a two part video guide on using Metaseq to create mods. I hope that you will watch these before asking any questions. If you did not watch these and you were linked here from a thread asking a question about using Metaseq, that means you need to try harder to help yourself, we can't do all the work for you. Part 1: Watch Part 1 Part 2: