Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mass Mods ULTIMATE SP Farming Guide™

Discussion on Mass Mods ULTIMATE SP Farming Guide™ within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Mass Mods ULTIMATE SP Farming Guide™

This is my ULTIMATE SP (Skill points) Farming Guide, I will try to make it as easy to understand as possible, for the noobs as well as more advanced players. As most of us know, there are many many other SP farming tutorials out there that "explain" alot of unnecessary things that will not really change what you get for SP but rather explain what SP is, which to me is not exactly helpful in obtaining SP, which is where my guide comes in.

Plain and simple explanation of SP:

Skill points are needed in order to level your mastery's, which is how your character develops skill sets within the game. Without SP farming at some point, your character will be weak in some or all areas of it's overall development within the game.

So you are trying to better understand how to maximize your SP farming, I will do my best to explain everything in an easy to understand fashion. This is designed for low level characters, where it is easiest to maintain a constant flow of SP.

☺What you will need☺

- A reliable bot such as iBot or SBot, I use iBot because it is free.
- A high level (at least lvl 60) Wizard.
- At least 2-3 party members that are level 1-15.
- A level 16 character that will get the SP farm.
- 8 player party setup with item share and exp share.
- A good location with lots of Party mob spawns.

- *Bot*
Whatever bot you choose to use, usually doesn't matter. But as long as it supports multiclient you can do this all yourself. With iBot for instance, you would currently need to use HardMod to load up 2 clients.

The bot should be setup for the high level character to bot for the party.

- *High Level Wizard*
Level 60+ Wizard is preferred but you can use a level 55 with a SOX or + weapon. This Wizard should be farmed on Wiz skills as well as Cleric resurrect skill Lvl.1. I will explain more later in this guide. You will also want to have an attack animal such as a wolf, optional you can have a pick pet to pick the items to make the bot and SP farming go smoother.

- *Party Members*
It is best to have at least 2 or 3 level 1's in the party. All the way up to level 15 is ok as well. You can invite more party members if you feel like it as long as they are under level 15.

- *Farming Character*
This will be the character that you will mainly farm a majority of the SP to. It is best for him to be level 16-26 at all times, level 23-25 is optimal. This is important.

- *Party Match*
You will need an 8 man party setup with EXP share. I recommend starting a free party/taxi for low level chars that way you won't have to connect any low level chars.

-*Farming Location*
There are many spots to farm, but for the sake of argument and to point out the single best spot to do this, we will stick to the Ong Habitat. Your chars should stand in the "waterfall spot, where it looks like Ongs are humping the wall to get you but never can. There will be times when you die (eventually) but it is not likely, and if this is the case, setup your bot to auto res This is also good because you will be in this spot farming for a while. 2 weeks and you should have an impressive amount of SP.

Under Construction!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2010, 16:09   #2

This looks very informative so far! But I was wondering, is there a way to SP farm when someone doesn't have access to a high level wizard, or cannot get power leveled or taxied? If yes, could you include that in your guide as well? Thanks.
Old 09/01/2010, 16:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatcatthous View Post
This looks very informative so far! But I was wondering, is there a way SP farm when someone doesn't have access to a high level wizard, or cannot get power leveled or taxied? If yes, could you include that in your guide as well? Thanks.
In 70 cap we did it with D3 Som/Sun bows at Bandits. Back then we didn't need 3M+ SP to be ff tho lol.

I think that if you start on a new server you should always make a Wiz, so you can pfarm a char asap.
Old 09/01/2010, 19:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
In 70 cap we did it with D3 Som/Sun bows at Bandits. Back then we didn't need 3M+ SP to be ff tho lol.

I think that if you start on a new server you should always make a Wiz, so you can pfarm a char asap.
Yeah, I read about the D3 bow that one hits for SP farming quite a bit. The amount of SP needed to be fully farmed can get to ridiculously high amounts with the 110 cap.

I've recently picked up this game and I'm making a wizard. I am trying to SP farm solo, but it is incredibly difficult with a 9 gap. Monsters close to my level decimate me, even though I can one hit them. It is only the giants and party champions that get me.

Do you think I should level up the wizard to 65+ asap, meaning I will only have enough SP for the major attack skills, and then start a second character and fully farm that? Would that be a better/easier way of sp farming? Does it get easier to SP farm solo at higher levels?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge
Old 09/01/2010, 20:21   #5

And like how motch sp/day?
Old 09/01/2010, 23:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatcatthous View Post
Yeah, I read about the D3 bow that one hits for SP farming quite a bit. The amount of SP needed to be fully farmed can get to ridiculously high amounts with the 110 cap.

I've recently picked up this game and I'm making a wizard. I am trying to SP farm solo, but it is incredibly difficult with a 9 gap. Monsters close to my level decimate me, even though I can one hit them. It is only the giants and party champions that get me.

Do you think I should level up the wizard to 65+ asap, meaning I will only have enough SP for the major attack skills, and then start a second character and fully farm that? Would that be a better/easier way of sp farming? Does it get easier to SP farm solo at higher levels?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge
I do think that is the fastest way to farm. Even if you don't learn AOE attacks ( So only Fire bolt/Ice bolt Frozer spear.)
Honestly I don't know when you will 1Hit party Ongs, but when you do your good. Yes with AOE skills it'll go faster, but if you wanne do that, you'll have to farm a bit of SP's
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatro21 View Post
And like how motch sp/day?
I think with a Wiz that 1Hits one ptmob you can do 5-15k a day depending on your party, spot, and tickets.
Old 09/02/2010, 21:27   #7

hum with the 110 cap , u just need to farm enough to be 100FF, i see alot of ppl farming to be 110FF. but they waste a month for nothing. lvl 100 to lvl 110 with gap 0+ quest give around of 100k of SP each lvl.Also in the 105 cave u can do 7-8k of SP/hour. So the best way to save time is to farm for lvl 100.
Old 09/04/2010, 19:46   #8

Hello Mass Mods,

it will be greatly appreciated if you can provide informations on how to create and build a powerlv-purpose Wizard fastly. Because I believe a lot of people including me never played Wizard or euro char.

Thx.
Old 09/04/2010, 20:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palouf23 View Post
Hello Mass Mods,

it will be greatly appreciated if you can provide informations on how to create and build a powerlv-purpose Wizard fastly. Because I believe a lot of people including me never played Wizard or euro char.

Thx.
Make wizz/bard (bard only noise and moving march) best build for fast plvl on bot. I made 64 wizz in 2 weeks without 24/7 nolifing. Just bot/taxi in the day.
Old 09/04/2010, 21:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by krechax View Post
Make wizz/bard (bard only noise and moving march) best build for fast plvl on bot. I made 64 wizz in 2 weeks without 24/7 nolifing. Just bot/taxi in the day.
Change your sig, it'll get you a ban.
Old 09/08/2010, 11:17   #11

elite*gold: 20
Who said 5-15k a day? Tell me your joking.. I can do like 8k an hour with prem/sp ticket and 4k without.. for hour
Old 09/08/2010, 13:20   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredericopassos View Post
Who said 5-15k a day? Tell me your joking.. I can do like 8k an hour with prem/sp ticket and 4k without.. for hour
Who didn't read? I'm not talking Battle bard's 90+ or 90+ Wizards, I was talking about a 6x Wiz, that cant even 1hit 2 mobs. I really doubt you'd do 8K/Hour with that..
Old 09/08/2010, 13:29   #13

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
Who didn't read? I'm not talking Battle bard's 90+ or 90+ Wizards, I was talking about a 6x Wiz, that cant even 1hit 2 mobs. I really doubt you'd do 8K/Hour with that..
Oh sorry my mistake than :b
Old 10/29/2010, 10:47   #14

i make with tripple farm lvl 82+87+75 wizz 1k sp in 3min in rsro on weeken they have 2x exp and i had skill gt 1k sp in 3min =)
Old 10/29/2010, 11:11   #15

elite*gold: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie4 View Post
i make with tripple farm lvl 82+87+75 wizz 1k sp in 3min in rsro on weeken they have 2x exp and i had skill gt 1k sp in 3min =)
Lie detector?
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, power farm, powerlevel, sp farming