Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OXEVENT keine Option

Discussion on OXEVENT keine Option within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OXEVENT keine Option

Hallo

Habe bei der Planze für OX Event nur die KingOptionen, und nicht die OX Otionen, OBWOHL /open an ist und ich auf ox bin =(

Similar Threads Similar Threads
<<<<<<<<**** V.I.P All Option>>>>>>>>
09/04/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
The best Hack 4.09.2010 Is MPGH Hook Screen : http://hpics.li/7643268 ScreeN 2 : http://hpics.li/7643268 Virus TotaL : VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner DownloaD : MPGH Hook V.I.P 04.09.2010.rar
option index
10/14/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
does anyone no what the option index and option value in the itemarmor.csv file is for and what is the no data numbers for
Option !
04/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i need To Know something About Bot option .. When It going To Atk The monster Its Stopping near it and dont atk it .. or may atk it after like 20-30 sec .. From wht tht Happning ? need help in tht plz ASAP :cry:
bruteforce best option?
01/04/2007 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Ok, not 100 pc sure this is the right section but I'll give it a try. I am not much of a programer or bot maker or anything like that. I've found some various bugs in games (some of which I posted here) and I've made some macro's for stuff... But I have very little exp in actual hacking or programing. I am incredibly bored right now and have nothing much better to do so I thought I'd give a try at cracking my old conquer accounts password (eq is still on it, dont care about the actual...
Option of PvsP
12/08/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Anyway, This is my first post in all my life. All the Mutli-Player Online game ... In option I think PvP .. is base on person skill vs person skill not hack to beat or person... Man, people using this site hack stuff to beat other player equal less than a Noob player ... Maybe I dont make sense to this .. but I what i just like to thx all the creator of hack and bot for all the game out there .. You guy have talent and skill .. wish one day can u learn the skill too ..