Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Dll Hooking and AutoITX

Discussion on [Discussion] Dll Hooking and AutoITX within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/29/2010, 05:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
Thanks for the correction.
Old 04/29/2010, 13:31   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by byte[] View Post
Hackshield detects things not by HOW IT HOOKS, but how it "looks". It has a database file that contains signatures of things like WPE(/rPE) and Mabipake and perpetually scans the memory for such signatures.

I've hooked tons of my own little creations and none of them were detected only because Hackshield didn't have a signature of it that would mark it as a target.
Not claiming to be a HS expert here, so correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe this was just one part of the HS module. It scans for known engine signatures. However, other modules (originally eagleNT I believe... but now I'm really going into the realm of I don't know what the **** I'm talking about) look for hooks done via certain methods (WriteProcessMemory being one of them).

Also, I believe that HS doesn't detect stuff injected via the PerX injector. How to fully take advantage of that, I'm not sure about...

<offtopic> Byte, your signature's obsolete. Who uses ASCII nowadays? =D
Old 05/07/2010, 19:30   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsforu View Post
>_> More lies. I was surprised at my own fallacy yesterday when Fastcook actually went undetected. Now, to emulate Nao timer through Fastcook. Hehehehe.
ooh good idea im looking for a way to get d3d9.dll hooked to fastcook so i can use enbseries and get it to function with out crashing. i feared i might have to bypass hs. im gonna see if i can mess with how fastcook bypasses hs detection. so i can edit teh enbseries file to hook the same way fastcook does. idk. i dont like working on dll edits and all cause im not good. and its time consuming.
Old 05/07/2010, 23:59   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgjesus View Post
ooh good idea im looking for a way to get d3d9.dll hooked to fastcook so i can use enbseries and get it to function with out crashing. i feared i might have to bypass hs. im gonna see if i can mess with how fastcook bypasses hs detection. so i can edit teh enbseries file to hook the same way fastcook does. idk. i dont like working on dll edits and all cause im not good. and its time consuming.
Fastcook doesn't bypass HS detection, what are you talking about? It's just not detected by hackshield.