Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mabi Bot-Request

Discussion on Mabi Bot-Request within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Mabi Bot-Request

Hello everyone,I am new to all this stuff so feel free to correct me over anything.I would love to have a bot on Mabinogi.

Things I need it to do are:
  • Farm
  • Metallurgy
  • Pickup
  • Bring to the bank?
  • Heal it's self?

If you could please tell me how to make one of these it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!
Old 02/21/2010, 08:13   #2

You can find all of these already on here, except the bank bringer im pretty sure, just search around
Old 02/21/2010, 09:18   #3

Well see my problem is i find these but I am noob with this stuff.Can you please explain and show me how to do this?I understand some of it but i think im not getting the key parts. :S
Old 02/21/2010, 11:52   #4

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
this is a no question area! read the rules!

#warned

~closed~
Closed Thread