Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ideas] Packet Editing

Discussion on [Ideas] Packet Editing within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/12/2009, 23:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
I thinkin getting the paladin title with the stats while not transformed would be more useful, and less obvious. Reason being that you can glitch to get the paladin title normally, without the stats.
Old 10/13/2009, 08:34   #17

Or possibly the title from the imp event...HP +1500, Def +20, Prot +20, Min Attack +120, Max Attack +130, however it doesnt say what number title it is
Old 10/13/2009, 09:08   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by krail View Post
Or possibly the title from the imp event...HP +1500, Def +20, Prot +20, Min Attack +120, Max Attack +130, however it doesnt say what number title it is
Again, unless you only use this while soloing in a dungeon and no one sees you, then it could be problematic. Whenever you cheat, at least when I cheat, I try to make it so it's not that obvious, I give reasonable doubt. If you go around one-shotting everything, it becomes blatantly obvious.
Old 10/13/2009, 13:20   #19

I never doubted the usefulness, just how obvious it is XD I am currently working on switching to a title I do not have, switching twice in one day did not work.

EDIT: Switching to a title I did not have caused me to instantly disconnect.
Old 10/13/2009, 20:49   #20

CE and Modding didnt work for the Titles.

However, I have an Idea.

If we get the Packets that are send when receiving, lets say, the Golem Slayer Title, and then send the Packets as another Character who doesnt have that Title yet, that might work.
Old 10/13/2009, 21:37   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
However, I have an Idea.

If we get the Packets that are send when receiving, lets say, the Golem Slayer Title, and then send the Packets as another Character who doesnt have that Title yet, that might work.
Going from what I have experienced thus far, I do not think that would work. There isn't two packets sent when you kill a monster that gives a title, it's just the one. The server then checks if you have the title already, and if not checks the requirements. If the requirements match, it then send you the packet for title popup.
Old 10/13/2009, 21:52   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawk0r View Post
Going from what I have experienced thus far, I do not think that would work. There isn't two packets sent when you kill a monster that gives a title, it's just the one. The server then checks if you have the title already, and if not checks the requirements. If the requirements match, it then send you the packet for title popup.
Too bad. :/
Old 10/13/2009, 21:54   #23

Yes, it is unfortunate. I think it would be rather fun to have the "Golem Slayer with a Single Blow" title on a brand new character.
Old 10/13/2009, 23:13   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rghosts View Post
Another slight idea of some sort.
Making all dye amps non expire-able
Since theres the ones from gach that dont expire, was thinking if their would be a way to make them all not have a time limit of 7 days on them .
Freezing the Timer is possible with CE, I already did it.
Old 10/13/2009, 23:19   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rghosts View Post
Another slight idea of some sort.
Making all dye amps non expire-able
Since theres the ones from gach that dont expire, was thinking if their would be a way to make them all not have a time limit of 7 days on them .
The problem with this is that it is a server-side timer, and there is no packet your client sends
Old 10/14/2009, 07:50   #26

oh i have an idea, what about the packets from a (huge) lucky critical?
Old 10/14/2009, 19:53   #27

That sounds very possible because my friend has a huge lucky finish hack. Don't ask me to explain what it does, It's pretty obvious.
Old 10/14/2009, 20:09   #28

I do believe that is what he was referring too, the finishes. The huge lucky hack has been around since beta, and I have yet to find it.
Old 10/25/2009, 04:11   #29

How about a packet edit where u switch weapons so fast it lags everyone on screen?
Old 10/25/2009, 18:26   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikedees View Post
How about a packet edit where u switch weapons so fast it lags everyone on screen?
There would be no practical application for this. If you want to lag people, make a new account and run around spamming bombs.
Closed Thread