Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant Connect

Discussion on Cant Connect within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant Connect

I was playing mabi earlier inside a dungeon, i suddenly disconected, i tried toreconnect it froze.
an hour after i came back, restarted my computer, and tried to loda mabinogi up again.
Hackshield comes up with an error saying
error connecting to update server error code: 0x30000030
and then i tried going onto the mabi website, connection timed out, my youtubes working fine so i try here, connection timed out, im currently only able to connect to these websites with a proxy.
Any ideas?
Old 09/10/2009, 20:37   #2

Is it only Mabi or your Internet overall?
Old 09/10/2009, 20:46   #3

I think the mabi's patch/HS patch server is down since I was able to get on 3 hours ago but now my brother's comp(XP) cant and neither can my laptop (vista) but my desktop still connected from this morning. Also its the same for a couple of my other friends too.
Old 09/10/2009, 20:50   #4

NOW it seems its just random sites i cannot connect to, like i cannot connect to mabinogi website or their forums, i cannot connect to THIS forum either unless using a proxy, so im completely clueless of how to continue, im using vista and ive tried switching off and on my modem too.
Old 09/10/2009, 20:57   #5

I'm getting the same problem with mabi. Nexon forums are "OOPS!"-ing all the time. My friend is also getting the same HS update error w/ mabi.

My gut says the HS server is down. Oh well
Old 09/10/2009, 21:07   #6

Tis strange... my friend from mabi who lives in NA, gets on it fine and no problems whatsoever, but i reckon its my ISP thats messing up... i just cannot connect to certain things or sites yet i can connect to others >.> so messed up...
Old 09/10/2009, 21:27   #7

should be working now
Old 09/10/2009, 21:47   #8

*whispers to XD* it isnt o.o
it gets past HS BUT then i log in... i click start... Connecting to the world. .......................................... *10 mins later* ............ still nada.
Old 09/10/2009, 23:22   #9

okay woot woot it fixed itself over a short period of time (TWO HOURS) somehow this is some really weird thing that my girlfriend also experienced the exact same way >.>
Old 09/18/2009, 08:57   #10

well what i advise is if u experience bad net or anything related to net problems if u are either using a router reset it and change its settings mac filter or security of what ever kind u are using on it. the same goes for the modem. im using Comcast and its ****. :O
always get lag spikes and get a disconnect error randomly and stuff but its being shared with another pc using majickjack "<--------- the problem im having" and i block that pc and others connecting with a mac filter when i play unless it needs to be plugged in

so plain and simple reset the router or modem u are using and edit the settings to what ever u had it to if u didn't change any settings then just reset and not worry.

and no mac filter has nothing to do with apple or mac's of anykind it has to do with internet interface id
Old 09/18/2009, 20:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgjesus View Post
im using Comcast and its ****. :O
I use Comcast, you use Comcast.
My Comcast sucks, your Comcast sucks.

***, we have so much in common! Lets should go on date.
Closed Thread