Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Missing Zoom and co.?

Discussion on Missing Zoom and co.? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Missing Zoom and co.?

Original Post by anthonyjr2 from MabiMods.
Original Post:

Quote:
MABINOGI VERSION 45

Ok Guys, ever since my mods stopped working, i ahve tried NONSTOP to make them work. and i have FOUND the solution. (Well, i found it, but its mostly thanks to Tiara)

Even though this IS an IJL Replacement, for some reason, Hackshield Disregards it and lets you pass, Idk what is up with Crapshield for these things, but it sure is retarded.

Ok, so here it is.

Download THIS file from mediafire on tiaras files. it is basically the mods that are currently working on r45. Unfortunetly, No CP viewing. But yes, Zooming. Soooo.....

Next, once that is done. just extract to mabi folder, and your done. UNLESS you are getting the ESL error. The next solution is to Download The ESL.dll i uploaded Then, Replace the ESL.dll in the Modded mabi folder with the one from the my upload, and WALA, the ESL error is gone. Happy Mabinogi-ing

Clean ESL.dll :

Here is what IS working:

1. Zoom Out
2. Fogless Map (dungeondb.xml, dungeondb2.xml, dungeon_ruin.xml, and minimapinfo.xml)
3. Unfiltered Chat
4. Item Drop Animation Removed
5. Rano Trees Cut
6. Semi-lagless Font (White Rabbit, 15KB)
7. Boss and Transformation Cutscene Removals
8. L-Rod Lights Mod (Mainly For Soundless People)
9. White Mimics
10. Modded Rano, Connous, and Courcle Maps (Low Filesizes)
11. Blacksmith and Tailoring Minigame Background Removals
12. Fiodh Grass Mow, Runda Water Drain, Barri Wall Removal
13. Extended Heal, Party Heal, First Aid, Fireball, and Dice Toss
14. Names Over Metallurgy Spots
15. Mythril Ores/Fragments/Ingots/Plates/Bars Become Turquoise Instead of Gold

Things that are Adjustable in IJL15.ini and what works and doesnt (all credit to FriedTaco)

Debugging: Dunno / Not sure what it does anyways.
Data folder: Working
Ad blocker: Working
Unfogger: Working
Logout while talking to NPCS:Undetected, doesn't work.
Remote shop: . Undetected, doesn't work.
Zoom: Working
CP: Detected
Purchase price: Detected
True Dura view: Undetected but doesn't work.
Food quality: Same as dura view.
Unequipped ego talk: Same as dura view and detected.
CTRL Targeting props: Same as dura view.
Bitmap fonts: Sadly detected.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TIARA FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US
Works fine for me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2009, 14:14   #2

works like a charm ^^
Old 07/26/2009, 15:32   #3

I am getting the Esl.dll error after the last patch. I have been trying to download the clean esl.dll from the link but it recommends I diagnose connection problems instead. Has anyone else had this problem? It looks like the file is still up on mediafire for us to download
Old 07/26/2009, 17:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewvy02 View Post
I am getting the Esl.dll error after the last patch. I have been trying to download the clean esl.dll from the link but it recommends I diagnose connection problems instead. Has anyone else had this problem? It looks like the file is still up on mediafire for us to download
Here is another Esl.dll, try this one:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2009, 20:01   #5

The link you gave me for the clean esl.dll worked, thanks! However, after loading the game the all-too-familiar hackshield error screen pops up and closes the client: 0x00010705. With all of these different steps we've gone through previously...new ILJ15.rar, Jinsu patchers v 125/ v 37, Tiara's Moonshine Mod, etc. Now there's R45 revision and the clean ESL.dll. After a fresh install, the next steps are? (correct me if I'm wrong here):

1. Run the client so Hackshield can update, then exit the client.
2. Extract R45 Revision to Mabinogi folder
(IF running the game produces the ESL.dll error
3. Extract cleanESL.dll to Mabinogi folder.

We no longer have to use the Jinsu patchers v 125 and v 37? or if we do, what is the correct order of steps to take after a complete fresh install? Thanks in advance!
Old 07/26/2009, 21:40   #6

1. Run the client so Hackshield can update, then exit the client.
2. Extract R45 Revision to Mabinogi folder
(IF running the game produces the ESL.dll error
3. Extract cleanESL.dll to Mabinogi folder.

yep thats all there is to it
Old 07/26/2009, 22:11   #7

Well we missed the part about unpacking Tiara's Moonshine Mod to Mabinogi folder as well. A link to the most recent version would be helpful too
Old 07/26/2009, 22:18   #8

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Well we missed the part about unpacking Tiara's Moonshine Mod to Mabinogi folder as well. A link to the most recent version would be helpful too
the moonshine mod is the revised 45 link in the original post it is tiaras moonshine mod just not packed into an exe file like the previous versions of the mods
Old 07/26/2009, 22:39   #9

Ahh I see. I'm still not able to zoom out or see flashes when I'm exploring though.
Old 07/26/2009, 22:56   #10

Quote:
Ahh I see. I'm still not able to zoom out or see flashes when I'm exploring though.
then you will need to change info in your ijl15.ini file... find the zoom and make sure the value is set to 3500-5000 to get the most zoom out i personally don't use this but it is useful
Old 07/26/2009, 23:23   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post
then you will need to change info in your ijl15.ini file... find the zoom and make sure the value is set to 3500-5000 to get the most zoom out i personally don't use this but it is useful
The zoom is indeed set to 5000. The landscape should be minimized as well (trees appear as stumps, etc)
Old 07/26/2009, 23:43   #12

Quote:
The zoom is indeed set to 5000. The landscape should be minimized as well (trees appear as stumps, etc)
i haven't tried to go to iria with this mod so i personally don't know about the l rods or trees but other people have it working so i dont know i will look for some xmls to fix these problems for you

Taken from Tiara's mediafire

There is a topic on the l rod flashy and both downloads just extract into mabinogi folder
Old 07/27/2009, 08:44   #13

hey there im new and this is first time ive ever actually tried this. couple Qs

first, i did put the r45 pack up there but the tiara's mod doesnt seem to be working. the game works fine but the iria maps are still the same, theres still fog, etc. the only thing working is zoom. did i skip something? i put the data folder in C:\Nexon\Mabinogi so it should be in the right place. btw the game never crashes or anything

actually concern. some other sites said theres an ijl15 keylogger in the loose. it should come up in virustotal report right?
Old 07/27/2009, 09:01   #14

That file is most likelly not your usual ijl15.dll file but rather an exe or a "pack of mods" bundled with an installer, but one never knows, and yes you should always scan with virustotal.
Old 08/02/2009, 20:42   #15

This may seem like this has nothing to do with this but the first person said they got in touch with tiara... if they can make a suggestion for a mod that turns onions to dye ampoules like the one that turns meats into friend capsules it would be greatly apprecitaed
Closed Thread