Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Max Resolution Mod?

Discussion on Max Resolution Mod? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Max Resolution Mod?

hey everyone. just wondering is there any way to edit the max resolution of mabinogi i mean i have a 1600x900 res monitor and seeing mabi in 1280x1024 or whatever the max one is atm is gettin annoying. i see everything really wide but short. i tried editing the registry and it doesnt work and fastcook only resizes the window which a monkey could do. i wanna change the resolution for full screen play not windowed. any help will be greatly appreciated
Old 09/16/2009, 18:34   #2

as far as i know there is no mod that does that cause i to have a widescreen and as of for now i play in window mode 1440x900 >.>

anyway um i have asked the same questinon on the forum but no response its like nexon doesnt care cause they really dont. lol

but best of luck finding someone who is willing to spend loooong hours examining the core pleione engine and haveing to reverse engenear it. pr how ever its spelt.

thats some serious codeing idk what program could even open up the pleione thingy and just to view it.

makes my head heart just thinking about it.
Old 09/16/2009, 21:09   #3

Theres no such Mod, not even in the UG's.
Old 09/18/2009, 08:40   #4

yeh thats what im saying its a major over haul of the engine mabi is built on. so dont expect it to ever surface. maybe it will like after we in NA get g12 lmao. or nexon and dev will fix that problem their self i dont expect them to cause there kinda lazy. meh
Old 09/21/2009, 16:14   #5

There's a way to change the resolution, as i did it too and mabi is now in 1600x1050 for me, altho i forgot what i did to do this. I'll check when im at home.
Altho i remember it not working for everyone, because when i tried it on my friends laptop it didn't work.
Closed Thread