Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Commerce bot?

Discussion on Commerce bot? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Commerce bot?

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!
Old 04/01/2012, 09:24   #2

No public commerce bot exists and to create one would be very difficult, unless you had gmhide again.
Old 04/01/2012, 11:13   #3

Well jas if you have gotten on mabinogi resently there are commers bots and I rarely say EVERY WHERE. If you fallow a path you can see where some of the bots had glitched and gotten stuck.
Old 04/01/2012, 13:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkillerreal View Post
Well jas if you have gotten on mabinogi resently there are commers bots and I rarely say EVERY WHERE. If you fallow a path you can see where some of the bots had glitched and gotten stuck.
Yea I haven't been on lately, I guess the way they would work is by having a fixed path and it would search for any bandits using a certain colour code. If it is found it would go in another direction to avoid it then go back on route which is why some bots would get stuck.
Old 04/01/2012, 20:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161 View Post
No public commerce bot exists and to create one would be very difficult, unless you had gmhide again.
Actually if they get the message that bandits are around they will CC to another channel, athough I've made them run into many bandits before they CC'd before just to make them lose those extra ducats for the lulz, but there is no stopping the parade of 30 bots one after another all in a single file line going from town to town.
Old 04/01/2012, 22:55   #6

hmm the tools are here to make a commerce bot, image searching and timing, It think it would take me about a good day to write one up. It wouldn't be that hard. Its like making that ego feeder that was released a while back. (been away from mabi for a while and just got back to see what commercing is)
Old 04/02/2012, 23:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aka. View Post
Actually if they get the message that bandits are around they will CC to another channel, athough I've made them run into many bandits before they CC'd before just to make them lose those extra ducats for the lulz, but there is no stopping the parade of 30 bots one after another all in a single file line going from town to town.
Yea I guess that would be an effective method.
Old 04/03/2012, 03:37   #8

A location %? Wow. That sounds super difficult to work ou- -insert reference to kukulite and exploration-
Old 04/12/2012, 18:39   #9

I gotta have that when you finish in =D
Old 04/14/2012, 07:14   #10

The channel changing trick gets patched in just a few updates, though. If you're going to do anything, might want to think ahead of that.

Then again, NA... Might be a while before anything.
Old 10/17/2012, 23:46   #11

Yeh I'd love a commerce bot, but I haven't seen any around...