Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Skill Spammer

Discussion on [Release] Skill Spammer within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 12/12/2010, 06:53   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kytona View Post
I'm having the exact same problem as they are~ I use Windows Vista 32-bit, also, so maybe it's just not compatible with Vista? Great idea though<3 (:
Skill Spammer was made on a Windows 7 computer, It has been tested and works on the following operating systems; Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven (64-bit). The reason it was not working for some users was due to a programming error, Version 1.4 provides a fix for this.

-Alex Rothschild
Old 12/12/2010, 19:09   #32

The skill spammer doesn't work for me. I don't know if it's because of the update that they made a few days ago, but you updated it yesterday so I don't get why it wouldn't work.
Old 12/13/2010, 05:29   #33

is it possible to use this for trainin heal?
Old 12/14/2010, 02:19   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankailuver View Post
is it possible to use this for trainin heal?
This is possible and it works well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPiers View Post
The skill spammer doesn't work for me. I don't know if it's because of the update that they made a few days ago, but you updated it yesterday so I don't get why it wouldn't work.
Updated, Skill Spammer should work now. Also, may I ask; what operating system do you use?

-Alex Rothschild
Old 12/14/2010, 21:32   #35

Alex, it would seem as though i was mistaken before, my apologies.

As it turns out, when clicking off the screen, it is the "attack with skill" function where it attempts to click for you to use the skill that was causing mischievous clicking. Just figured I'd put that out there, and maybe in the same way that your program does cancel the spamming of the skill, the spamming of the clicking should halt as well? Food for thought.

Out of curiosity, in a previous post you mentioned you'd update your files. Although I haven't checked the links, in your main post you didn't appear to have updated it, or at least give any mention of any updates.

Just figured that as a programmer, you'd enjoy some feedback. Best of my holiday wishes to you, good sir
Old 12/14/2010, 23:21   #36

I'm using a vista, however I had version 1.1.0.4
I downloaded the updated one, and it works fine
Thanks
Old 12/14/2010, 23:56   #37

How do you get the looting to work?
Old 12/15/2010, 01:08   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack007 View Post
How do you get the looting to work?
Press "-" on your keyboard, configure the settings and then start the bot.
Old 12/17/2010, 02:21   #39

Hi, I was wondering if I was using the Loot Gold and Loot Fomor scrolls function correctly, because every time I use it doesn't seem to be picking up any gold or scrolls. It attacks just fine though, was there something I'm doing wrong? Thank you!
Old 12/17/2010, 16:17   #40

ya i was asking bout the healing thing cause when i tried settin it up the bot would constantly try locking on sumtin instead of clicking on itself
Old 12/18/2010, 19:47   #41

Mmm, I have a question. How exactly does the "Use HP and SP potions" work?
Because I set to 50%, however when my stam drops down to the 50% range if click the playing music, but since it's under the 50% stam range, it just stops and doesn't use a pot. So technically it just stops being productive once it reaches the 50% mark.
Old 12/20/2010, 04:35   #42

Thank you
Old 12/23/2010, 00:14   #43

Very awesome thing, thanks!
One suggestion though: can you make HP/Stam separate? I'm not sure how the auto-drinking works (would it still work properly at 60% wounded? - i sometimes wind up with like 5 max HP)
Old 12/26/2010, 00:42   #44

Amazing, thanks so much x3 Would be great if it worked on other platforms though.
Old 12/26/2010, 07:05   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissedToast View Post
Amazing, thanks so much x3 Would be great if it worked on other platforms though.
-The dead speak- I can port it, which OS do you need it for? I have been very busy with school so I haven't been on much, but this is easy.

Sincerely,

Your least favorite Modder,

Alex Alphonse Rothschild

Tags
heal spam, mabinogi bot, proficiency, skill spammer