Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server blocks all autocp/walkers and other programs

Discussion on Server blocks all autocp/walkers and other programs within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server blocks all autocp/walkers and other programs

Hello, I got serious problem. Gracia P2 server has very good protection and it blocks all l2 hacking programs like l2walker, auto cp, macrogamer, l2control and others. How to avoid this protection and use hacks? Maybe I need to crypt that files, so protection will not recognize. I tryied renaming executable files but nothing, it don't work. When I start my l2 client I got error message which says theres forbidded application running.

Thanks for help guys!
Old 02/25/2010, 23:40   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite_lime View Post
Hello, I got serious problem. Gracia P2 server has very good protection and it blocks all l2 hacking programs like l2walker, auto cp, macrogamer, l2control and others. How to avoid this protection and use hacks? Maybe I need to crypt that files, so protection will not recognize. I tryied renaming executable files but nothing, it don't work. When I start my l2 client I got error message which says theres forbidded application running.

Thanks for help guys!
i find that using a n52te works wonderfully.
Old 02/26/2010, 15:09   #3

have you try L2Net There ??
Old 02/27/2010, 09:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitlir View Post
have you try L2Net There ??
Yes, server don't block it but it blocks explorer.exe (I don't know why). I think on this server only works latest and private auto cp clickers ant etc hacks. What do you think where I can get them?
Old 02/27/2010, 12:03   #5

read This topic of maby you find there some thing what works for you
Old 02/27/2010, 22:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitlir View Post
read This topic of maby you find there some thing what works for you
Thank you Gitlir for help but I already tested all programs in this thread. All don't work

Maybe theres any private cp clickers or not so popular hacks?