Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

L2Walker DLSEL @ NPC Buffer

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2Walker DLSEL @ NPC Buffer

Hi,

I'm trying to make a auto rebuff script. But when I record and select the NPC Buffer it shows me the dialogue "Yes, i want" and than I can chose what to buff. But on the record it doesn't record that and when I enter manually DLGSEL(Yes, i want) it doesn'T work either. Is there any solution for that problem?

//

I tried it on other NPCS and it also doesn't work , it doesn't record the dialogue. What to do?

//

When I try it with Version 2.09 I can record that stuff but I can't chose "Greater Healing Potions" or stuff like that in the heal options

//

With 2.09 it just records the normal NPC, NPC Buffer still not working with that hmm...