Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Phx Dont Work?And you are using AVG Anti-Virus?

Discussion on L2Phx Dont Work?And you are using AVG Anti-Virus? within the Lin2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile L2Phx Dont Work?And you are using AVG Anti-Virus?

Hello all i want to help you all who use AVG Anti-Virus and L2Phx dont work to them. Turtorial is only for one who cant copy,cut or start l2phx.exe so here we go...

1. Downloading --- Download AVG Version 8.0.176 [I have this so i will be showing on that version]

2.Set up ---
Ok Install AVG... When u enter it it looks like this:

Ok now we are in main screen of AVG anti-Virus
Click Window "Resident Shield" In central left side. It should be look like this:

Ok we are now in Resident Shield Section
Now Click "Manage Exceptions" Button and before that make sure u have same Options like me:

*Resident Shield Active [On]
*Remove All Threats Automatically [Off]
*Ask Me Before removing Threats [On]
*Scan for Tracking cookies [Off]
[2nd way for resolving this problem is: Turn [Off] *Resident Shield Active*]

a) Ok now click button "Add Path" And select directory where is your L2Phx
Example: Desktop > L2phx And Click "Ok" [necessary]

b)Click Button "Add Path" and select directory where us your Client System | Example : C:\Lineage2\system And Click "Ok" [necessary]

You will see that your Specified folder is in Excludes
Now check can you Copy,Cut or Start l2phx.exe
If u can i am glad i helped you if u cant PM me
[Pm me only if u have this version Of AVG Cause i dont want to explaine for Other versions]
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/02/2009, 17:16   #2

Thx this will help me a lot
Old 02/03/2009, 13:03   #3

I'm glad i helped
Old 02/03/2009, 17:07   #4

What about if i dont use AVG and when i try to start the l2phx.. (l2phx.exe) it crashes?
Old 02/14/2009, 11:38   #5

thanks man
Old 03/23/2009, 03:36   #6

Thx bro this help me a lot
Old 06/16/2010, 17:50   #7

AVG made me only problems. i think i'll switch to . do you have any better ideas?