Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help/Request] Cant find protocol version

Discussion on [Help/Request] Cant find protocol version within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help/Request] Cant find protocol version

hello.

I was trying to do a ogg bot yesterday for a server (L2dismay) but i couldnt find the right protocol. I dont know but i am sure they are not using 746 (the server is Interlude OFF)

I have the ip and both ports: 78.159.112.141:2106 / 7777

I tried to find the protocol with cmd -> netstat -n but i couldnt find the protocol.

Tried with star L2.exe -ProtocolVersion but couldnt find it too coz when i opened the .bat file it opened the l2 client.
tried to add at the end pause but same. it opened client.

here are the codes that i SmartSniff have found:

I tried with L2Net too but i couldnt make it work.

Server patch:
Account maker:

Before posting here i really searched in MxC and google but coulnt find nothing which would help me out.
Hope someone will help me finding the right protocol or make a working ogg bot. (i need it for buffers coz i have a really shity pc)

Regarts, Fuers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Protocol Version
04/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
I am almost positive that the protocol version changed and all we need is the new protocol version. I have downloaed sausniff from here http://saur.x33.ru/upload/SauSniff.rar. I have looked at the following website but it was translated from Russian to English and it is kind of choppy and hard to decipher. There may be wisdom here in this website, but I am not sure. Maybe someone else can see how to tell the protocol version from this site. Here it is translated. Translated...
ANY GUILDE HOW TO FIND PROTOCOL VERSION??
10/11/2006 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
is there any guide to find protocol version on c4 off ?? pls answear thx
How to find protocol
12/06/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
I made a search and didnt find it .. >.> I need to go to work now.. So please can someone give me a link? Ty! :D
Help protocol version
11/18/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Help me pleaaaaseee !! can someone tell me the ProtocolVersion= of illicit awakening?? This is the ip 70.86.134.66... And this is the WB http://www.ial2.com/ ... Thanks :ops: text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Obrigado' border='0' alt='Obrigado' />
protocol version
10/20/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i cant find out the protocol version of my server with logger and sockscap !!! it s a private server ..but when i run l2 and come out nothing happened ( steht nix im analyzer) is there another way? thx & mfg ali3