Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW|Diamond Account|280 Skins|127 Champs|11 Rune Pages & lots of Runes|

Discussion on EUW|Diamond Account|280 Skins|127 Champs|11 Rune Pages & lots of Runes| within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 400
Exclamation EUW|Diamond Account|230 Skins|127 Champs|11 Rune Pages & lots of Runes|

Hey there,

today I want to offer you my beloved League of Legends Main Account.
It has everything you need except the newest skins like Arcade Ahri & stuff.

I reached Diamond with it in Season5/6 and got all Vic. skins since Season 3, plus as I said in the title it owns almost every champ and a whooping amount of skins of 236 (got it wrong in the title, very sorry!) including ALL Ultimate Skins, ALOT of Legendary Skins, several Championship Skins and every Team Skin except the new SKT-ones.
The account has 11 rune pages that can be filled with all neccessary and alot of unneccessary runes.
The account has ALOT of Icons, since I was kinda addicted on getting all those cute and cool Icons, should be around 100~.

It also never was banned or chat restricted, it's as innocent as a fcking puppy, but it is verified to my Main E-Mail, which is the E-Mail the account was made on 4 years ago.

Below I attached several screenshots of my account, including Rank, Champs, Rune Pages and an unordered Elophant Skin List.

I invested alot of money and sweat into this account, so I want it to be played on if possible and not remaining unused .

Screenshots:

You can show your interest below in the comments, via. PN or you can add me on Skype: Marci394
Payment: Paypal
Price: XXX - open for reasonable suggestions.

Free Bonus when buying the account: My 400 elite*gold.

Have a nice day
Old 09/09/2016, 12:50   #2

Overhauled my thread, sorry for the fail in Skins amount tho.!
Old 09/10/2016, 12:54   #3

Bump it!
Old 09/12/2016, 18:31   #4

Bump it to zhe limits.
Old 09/13/2016, 21:15   #5

Bumperino~
Old 09/17/2016, 17:37   #6

Bumperino