Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Account Diamond V 54 champs - 7 skins - lots of runes - 5 rune pages

Discussion on EUW Account Diamond V 54 champs - 7 skins - lots of runes - 5 rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Account Diamond V 54 champs - 7 skins - lots of runes - 5 rune pages

The skins are:
Victorious Janna
Assassin Yi
Samurai Yi
Leprechaun Veigar
Unchained Alistar
Riot Tristana
Gladiator Draven

The runes are the following:

Marks:
x9 Attack Damage
x9 Armor Pen
x9 Attack Speed
x9 Magic Pen
x9 Crit Chance
x1 Mana

Seals:
x9 Armor
x9 Attack Speed
x9 HP5/lvl
x9 Crit Chance
x9 AP/lvl

Glyphs
x9 AP\lvl
x9 Attack Speed
x9 Magic Resist
x9 MR/lvl

Quints
x3 Life Steal
x3 Attack Damage
x3 Armor Pen
x3 Spell Vamp
x3 Attack Speed
x3 Ability Power
x3 Health
x3 Movement Speed (2 of which are of the special christmas event 2011)
x1 Critical Chance

5 rune pages as i said on the title

96 RP and about 4k of IP remaining

price: around 75, i'm not gonna accept anything else other than money.
Only paypal, after getting paid i'll give you all the informations to gain access to the account. PM if you are interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Diamond account - All champs, 20 rune pages, lots of skins.
11/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Selling additional smurfs. Have sold several of my old accounts lately, selling this one aswell since I have no use of it anyway. PRICE: 150EUR or highest bid - PSC only. Add me on skype - micromax8 It has all champs and 20 runepages. All runes needed for competitive play. ELO S3: 196X
WTS LoL EU West 1650 ELO, nice skins, lots of runes and champs, 10 rune pages
06/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Hey I have 1650 ELO League of Legends account to sell. This account has 10 rune pages, skins and champions linked below and alot of runes! imgur: the simple image sharer - screens :) bump
US NA account. 52 champs. 17 Rune pages. LOTS OF SKINS. LOTS OF RUNES. $65 CHEAP!
01/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Howdy, I'm selling my league of legends account. I've just gotten tired of the game and really think my league days are over. I'm not posting the username but I will post screenshots as proof etcetc. So first here's the list broken down. Annie- 1820 (Annie in wonderland) Brand- 1495 (Apopcalyptic, Vandal) Ezreal- Nottingham - 520 no longer available Kayle- That one kayle skin no longer available Maokai- 2470 (Charred, Totemic, Festive) Nocturne- 975 (Frozen Terror)
S> NA/US LoL lv. 30 60+ champs +skins +6 rune pages +lots of runes
06/10/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
This level 30 account is in the north american server. I can provide screenshots if necessary. Im looking for at least $50 because I have invested over $200 in RP. I have several legendary skins including space teemo. I have alot of the newer champs w/ skin bundles as well. Account is very current as of june 2011. Paypal only please at this time. AIM Instant Messenger: surfnaked1986 email: [email protected]