Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond Border Diamond 4 Account - 103 Champs 26 Skins 11 Rune Pages Lots of Runes

Discussion on Diamond Border Diamond 4 Account - 103 Champs 26 Skins 11 Rune Pages Lots of Runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond Border Diamond 4 Account - 103 Champs 26 Skins 11 Rune Pages Lots of Runes

As title says, it is a current Diamond 4 account, with the diamond border from last season. It still has high mmr (~20lp a win) so you can climb fast.
It has all but I think 14 champs, I can get you a list if you are interested. Contact via skype if you are interested in the account :

RUNES
Marks
2x Armor Pen
9x flat AD
9x Atc speed
1x Crit chance
9x Magic Pen

Seals
9x fkat Armor
1x Health/5
6x flat MR
6x Health per lvl
3x Mana per lvl

Glyph
4x flat AP
2x Atc spped
9x flat mr
5x Ap per levl
9x mr per level
1x Mana per level

Quints
3x flat AP
2x Ar pen
3x flat AD
1x Atc Speed
3x Gp10
3x lifesteal
3x Movespeed
1x -time dead
2x Ap per level

Skins
Foxfire Ahri
Nurse Akali
Unchained Alistar
Goth annie
Frost Queen Ashe
i-Blitz
Sheriff Caitlyn
Safari Caitlyn-limited edition
Dr. Mundoverse-limited edition
Victorious Elise
Nottingham Ezreal-limited edition
Mafia Graves
Angler Jax-limited edition
Phantom Karthus
Kitty-cat Katarina
Battleborn Kayle
Dragon Fist Lee sin
Pool Party Lee sin
Frozen Malphite
Uncle Sam Ryze
Arcade Sona
The Magnificent Twisted Fate
Gangster twitch
Archlight varus
Heartseeker Vayne
Wildfire Zyra
Old 02/08/2015, 16:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Acc Diamond 5 S4, Diamond border s3, All runes and champs, 20 rune pages, 50+ skins.
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey people, I am selling the account like i mentioned in the thread title. It is currently diamond 5, was diamond 1 in season 3. Has around 50+ skins (2-3 legendary ones) the rest are 975ish skins. Also, has all runes available and has 20 rune pages (which is the maximum). It has all the champs and surplus of around 80k IP so u can name change all you want Anyways, thats about it when it comes to this account, if the price is right i can get it to diamond 1. Skype: GamersResort
[Selling] EUW Account Diamond V 54 champs - 7 skins - lots of runes - 5 rune pages
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The skins are: Victorious Janna Assassin Yi Samurai Yi Leprechaun Veigar Unchained Alistar Riot Tristana Gladiator Draven The runes are the following:
[Selling] NA Diamond Acc & Border with 100+ Champs 80 Skins 20 Rune Pages
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
=======Already Sold===== Hi, I'm going to sell my main account coz I dont have much time for league anymore. It has 64k IP and 6.7k RP, 20 Rune Pages, bunch of Runes, 80 Skins including Triumphant Ryze, Championship Riven, Judgement Kayle and much more. I registered this account with my email, I can give you the email address after transaction. PM your offer to me :)
[Trading] Gold 5, All champions, Diamond s2 border, 344 skins, 55k IP, all runes 20 rune pages
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The account is gold 5 with 80+ LP Has every champions 55k IP 100 RP It has 20 rune pages with every single runes you can buy It has 344 skins (way too many to list) Legendaries : Aether wing kayle
Selling Diamond account - All champs, 20 rune pages, lots of skins.
11/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Selling additional smurfs. Have sold several of my old accounts lately, selling this one aswell since I have no use of it anyway. PRICE: 150EUR or highest bid - PSC only. Add me on skype - micromax8 It has all champs and 20 runepages. All runes needed for competitive play. ELO S3: 196X