Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum III Account with Blacksmith Poopy and Championship Thresh

Discussion on Platinum III Account with Blacksmith Poopy and Championship Thresh within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Platinum III Account with Blacksmith Poopy and Championship Thresh

DISCLAIMER:Please don't waste my and your time,if you really want to buy contact me: jakuubek8 (skype) or Send a private message!
Hello people, I am selling Platinum III account with Blacksmith Poopy and Championship Thresh!

3 AD/AP/Tank rune pages.
Few rare icons.
33 champions
5 skins
4500+ IP
Account got a very good ELO so the chance of a troll or something is low.

I'm a trusted seller and i dont go first.
SORRY.
Payment only through PayPal.

Tags
rare acc eu 30lv., rare skins, trusdet middle men

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE/EUW/(free transfer) 96 Champions 24 Skins Championship Thresh Platinum V
03/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi I would like to sell my League of Legeds Account.It has 96 champions ,24 skins ,6 pages of runes , rank platinum V(30lp for win).It is on EUNE but has free transfer to EUW and Turkey.Never Banned no Chat restriction ScreenShooter ScreenShooter ScreenShooter ScreenShooter Rare Skins: Championship Thresh Dark Candy Fiddlesticks Victorious Janna Victorious Elise
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 || Championship Riven & Thresh & 54 skins ( mostly rare ) icons
09/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, i'd like to sell my EUW Account, here are the informations of it! Make sure you post a reply here before contacting me, else i'll not reply!! Skype -> bernath.dez I'd want around ~ 180-200 euros for it. The buyer has to agree to use a middle-man, for both of our safety.
[Selling] EUW Platinum 1 || Championship Riven & Thresh & 54 skins & Many icons, etc
07/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, i'd like to sell my EUW Account, here are the informations of it! I m the first & original owner of the account, it has never been banned. It has the reg mail atm, i also ofc have the answer for secret question etc. If anyone has any questions about the account just add me on skype and i'll answer them, also if you want i'll share the screen so you can see everything i wrote down is valid. Skype -> bernath.dez The price is set around 200 euros.
[Selling] League of legends EUW account Platinum 5 Championship Riven and Thresh PAXsivir/80cha
06/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Today am selling my account since s2 Current rank : Plat v going to plat 4 soon S3 rank : Silver 1 Icons available : 25+ rare icons since the harrowing and the snow Skins : 57+ Including CS Riven and Thresh and Pax jax , all the legendaries ( 1820 ) and all the 1350
[Selling] EUW Platinum account, 115 champs, championship riven & thresh
06/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi! I'm selling my main account it's actually in gold I (~80lp), and it has good skins, I need some money so thats why im selling it. I'm the original owner. SERVER: EUW http://i61.tinypic.com/k4ghv8.jpg CHAMPIONS: 115 http://i60.tinypic.com/2lcvabr.jpg SKINS: 65 Foxfire Ahri Blood Moon Akali Unchained Alistar -RARE-