Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE/EUW/(free transfer) 96 Champions 24 Skins Championship Thresh Platinum V

Discussion on EUNE/EUW/(free transfer) 96 Champions 24 Skins Championship Thresh Platinum V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE/EUW/(free transfer) 96 Champions 24 Skins Championship Thresh Platinum V

Hi I would like to sell my League of Legeds Account.It has 96 champions ,24 skins ,6 pages of runes , rank platinum V(30lp for win).It is on EUNE but has free transfer to EUW and Turkey.Never Banned no Chat restriction

Rare Skins:
Championship Thresh
Dark Candy Fiddlesticks
Victorious Janna
Victorious Elise
Victorious Morgana
Judgement Kayle
Spectacular Sivir
Butcher Urgot

Contact with me here or on Skype:Xavites7
Send me offers , we can use middleman.
Old 03/17/2015, 11:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Black Market Refer said you are a scammer so how do you think this is gonna get happen?

Do you send Welcome Mail etc with your account?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE] Unranked - Championship Thresh - 8k IP - Runes + Champions
07/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Title ^ Includes: Unranked - 8k IP - 42 Champions - 8 Rune Pages Make a offer on skype or down below. Skype contact <<
[Selling] Selling acc from season 2,58 skins,101 champions,plat V [EUNE] Free transfer to EUW
06/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3608513-selling-acc-season-2-56-skins-plat-v -eune-100-a.html >__< this is new thread because on old i cant remove 100€ from Title. >__< Only updated is that i have new skins: Spirit Guard Udyr, Vulcan Wukong and 4 icons from SGU.. My skype is: sseff.pro
[Selling] EUW - 100 Champions - 9 Rune pages - 35 Skins - Unranked. Free transfer to EUNE
01/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, selling this account on EU West: Server: Eu West Level: 30 Current Rating: UNRANKED Champions Owned: 100 Rune Pages: 9 Skins total: 35 Rare: / CS Thresh, Soldier Toy GP, Victorious Elise, Judgement Kayle / RP: 3330
[Selling] EUNE Silver I Account. Free transfer to EUW|54 Champions|6 Skins.
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. The account is currently ranked Silver 1 (30 LP) in solo queue with 98 wins and 96 losses. It has 54 champions, 6 skins and a free transfer to EUW. 15,- Euro. For more information feel free to PM me. Regards, Quest.
[Selling] EUW Account | many champions&skins | free transfer to EUNE | <----
04/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys! I am going to sell my personal League of Legends account. It is on EU West. Also it can be transfered to EU Nordic-East for free :) (Not sure if to Turkey). Sorry for not posting text about this account and screens into, but i have no time at this moment. Here is the album : Photo Album - Imgur you can check there everything. It has 4 runepages, some skins and champions, also 1 legendary (Galio), about 400 wins on it, cool name and that's all. I am selling this account...