Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to buy Championship Riven account

Discussion on Want to buy Championship Riven account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to buy Championship Riven account

Want to buy account with championship riven, champs dosnt matter, other skins, elo or anything else dosnt matter, i wont pay more for extra skins or anything else. Offer me via skype, post here or PM.

EUW OR EUNE ONLY.
Old 01/18/2015, 00:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Check Pm.
Have Offer For You
Old 01/18/2015, 00:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 189/0/8
Check out my Account Shop:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
[Selling] (60€ only PSC!) LoL Account (EUW) Championship Riven & Championship Thresh +25 Skins
01/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling EUW LoL Account. Level 30, 83 Champs, 5 Rune Pages and Rare Skins Skins: http://i.imgur.com/3C0Mb21.png http://i.imgur.com/P9w2Fet.png
[Buying] Unranked Championship Riven + Dragonblade Riven Account.
12/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to buy an account Unranked preferably, with either both Riven skins on, or only the Championship Riven skin.. Leave a message here, No scammers please.
[Buying] EUW Account /w Championship Riven
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking for an EUW account with Championship Riven, I don't care about the division. PS: I'm also looking for an lvl 30 unranked account with 100 refs on it, you should have the acc in stock :) Thanks!
[Selling] Championship Riven account
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Championship Riven-account -Europe West -Silver I elo, high mmr -Gold border -All champions -67 Skins (Rare, Legacy,CS Riven :D) -5 Rune pages