Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(60€ only PSC!) LoL Account (EUW) Championship Riven & Championship Thresh +25 Skins

Discussion on (60€ only PSC!) LoL Account (EUW) Championship Riven & Championship Thresh +25 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(60€ only PSC!) LoL Account (EUW) Championship Riven & Championship Thresh +25 Skins

Selling EUW LoL Account. Level 30, 83 Champs, 5 Rune Pages and Rare Skins

Skins:

Old 01/06/2015, 20:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Have u Skype?

i can give u steam acc with arma 2, arma operation arrwohead, Outlast,CS:GO, and Sniper Ghost Warrior, or my 2te Steam acc with Black Ops 2, and Modern Warfare 3
Old 01/06/2015, 22:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey dude i buy it please message me back if u want !! i buy it instandly after !

Tags
championship riven skin, championship thresh skin, league of legends 30 acc, snowstorm sivir, tpa ezreal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
[Selling] NA Championship riven and thresh and 116 champions and 108 skins
11/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey i am looking to sell my NA league of legends account for the highest bidder it has championship riven and thresh and many more unavailable skins if you are interested to see the account add me on skype and post your offers bellow please :D bump
[Selling] Championship Skins! Riven Shyvana and Thresh!
11/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
Hey guys, as almost everyone of you know, Riot give Championship Riven, Thresh and Shyvana Skins codes away. Source: 2014 ?? ?? ???? For everyone who isnt there, i can offer your a little service. You can preorder now Championship Skin Codes from me and i will get them for you, and send you as soon as i have them in my hand via mobile. The prices: 50€ CS-Riven : 25€ CS-Thresh : 10€ CS-Shyvana
[Selling] Gold V Account with a lot skins (Championship Riven and Thresh inclueded)
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my account (EUW) if I got a good offer... The reason is that I have to finish college as soon as possible so I have to quit gamming... About the account: Last Season - It was Gold II in promos for Gold I in the day of the reset. - Have the Gold icon and border in SoloQ - Got Victorious Elise Skin
[Selling] EUW Diamond 1 Account // Championship Riven/Thresh // 119 Champions // 75 Skins
02/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I've had enough of playing league now and I'll like to get something back for my account. ONLY SELLING TO PEOPLE VERY TRUSTED There will be more skins than listed, i just don't want to go through all my champs again. Sorry. 600+ Normal Wins 7 Rune Pages