Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3v3 team's with your desired name

Discussion on 3v3 team's with your desired name within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/10/2014, 10:21   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
nice booster
Old 11/10/2014, 14:00   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought some boosting from him. Lets see how this goes
Old 11/10/2014, 16:15   #63 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTransactions View Post
yeah me too, lets see
Old 11/11/2014, 20:18   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTransactions View Post
Update: He hasn't been able to boost me and told me he will refund my money. It's been two days since order and he still hasn't refunded yet. I'd be aware, potential buyers.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Teams, Get your desired elo easly
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello Everyone has you know its getting harder to raise the elo on your own at this time of the season and if you dont have money to afford a boost on solo queue here is the chance to get your rewards and elo using teams. I got some teams avaible right now and i will get more soon. 5vs5 teams: 1 Platinium teams: (Plat V with 4 invites ) 2 Diamond V teams( with 2 and 1 invites)
[WTS]Wcard offer GOLD with Desired Price:)
11/05/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome guys, Wcard GOLD Trading Platform offer GOLD trading services on Diablo3 US server Guaranteed Delivery Time: 5-10 Minutes Delivery Method: Face to Face Contact Method: Skype weizi8883 Via Skype, you can check updated information regarding of prices, services. Hope to hear from you soon! :)
WTS WT NUKER MALE PS2(with your desired name!)
10/13/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Ok i started playing League of Legends and dont care for 9d anymore so i am selling my account.Is wt male ps2 lvl char i just redeemed it back and you can choose your own name.With basic items price is 50 euros but you can ask for any items u want,i have def set + 11 bracers 4 sloted and anything u wish i can get you but ofc price will be higher too.I accept paypal moneybookers and Western Union.Do not ask me to check account before u buy because that just wont happen and you cant do it anyway...