Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE/EUW Accounts for sale/trade

Discussion on EUNE/EUW Accounts for sale/trade within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink EUNE/EUW Accounts for sale/trade

Hello there, I have now 4 accounts for sale/TRADE. I'm new to this comunity so if you dont trust me, then dont buy/TRADE from/with me

Any name you want: PBE Account: Forsale, 10 Euro or TRADE EUW/EUNE lvl30 accounts. - SOLD

700+ Normal Wins - Kabdzsi: EUW Account: Forsale 20 Euro, over 11 skins, and 75+ champions.

600+ Normal Wins - Best EU Riven :EUNE Account: Forsale 15 Euro, 4 skins, and 25+ champions.

190+ Normal Wins - DazeDwell:EUNE Account: Forsale 20 Euro 9 skins, and 60+ Champions.

CONTACT me for more information on skype: Mussipussy

Tags
accounts, cheap, euw, for eune, pbe and

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Riot Blitzcrank for sale/trade!10 euros PSC,Paypal EUNE/EUW
03/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I'm selling/trading Riot Blitzcrank for 10 euros!Message me bellow or send me a private message if you're interested.
[Selling] Riot Blitzcrank for sale/trade!PSC,Paypal [EUNE/EUW]
07/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I'm selling/trading Riot Blitzcrank!Message me bellow or send me a private message if you're interested.
eune accounts for sale!
04/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
1st. SOLD 2nd 30 lvl plat III div dunno has maybe 2-4 skins eune http://www.part.lt/img/1392933b3c6eb0fc450ee01d1b f7a64b124.png 3rd SOLD
Eune Accounts For Sale!
01/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello guys Available accounts for now : 15 Account 1 Details SOLD] http://i48.tinypic.com/fdg7fd.png ____________________________________
[EUNE/EUW] Platinum! LoL Account up for sale/Trade for RebirthRO! Cheap! Must GO!
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
It's really sad to part way with my lovely account on League! I've spent more than over $200 on this account not only on skins but I've actually bought the champions with RP aswell! The account is currently on EU Nordic East, but it's easily transferrable to EU West. It has a pretty good elo maximum of 1750+ meaning it will get the Platinum Rewards at the end of the season! It has a lot of rare skins like the Riot Singed Skin(which I've bought off ebay for 50 Bucks :( ), Pax Sivir, Riot Graves...