Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Teams, Get your desired elo easly

Discussion on Selling Teams, Get your desired elo easly within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Teams, Get your desired elo easly

Hello Everyone has you know its getting harder to raise the elo on your own at this time of the season and if you dont have money to afford a boost on solo queue here is the chance to get your rewards and elo using teams.

I got some teams avaible right now and i will get more soon.

5vs5 teams:

1 Platinium teams: (Plat V with 4 invites )

2 Diamond V teams( with 2 and 1 invites)

3vs3 teams:

1 gold team( Gold IV with 2 invites)

1 Diamond team (Diamond V with 3 invites)

Price: 5vs5

Platinium---> Slot: 15€ / Team : 50€

Diamond---> Slot 25€ / Team 70€

3vs3

Gold ---> Slot: 10€ / Team 25€

Diamond---> Slot 25€ / Team 50€

All the prices presented are negociable

Old 07/25/2013, 18:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is a scammer, i paid for a diamond team and he went offline and didn't answer anymore i have all proofs. now he is online and don't answer on skype.
Old 07/25/2013, 18:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolios View Post
This is a scammer, i paid for a diamond team and he went offline and didn't answer anymore i have all proofs. now he is online and don't answer on skype.
thats not true, you paid me then I invited you and gave you my team and you charged back the money on paypal. If you dont want to give me the team back or the money atleast dont try to ruin my reputation
Old 07/25/2013, 18:21   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Loooooooooool i'll post the skype conversation and paypal transaction! Can you post the conversation that can show that i did it?.... No cause you don't answer on skype . You really are the worst.
Old 07/25/2013, 18:22   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hmm interesting
Old 07/25/2013, 18:22   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added
Interested in 5vs5 Diamond Team Slot
Old 07/25/2013, 18:22   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

And for people that can think that i'm the bad guy there. Please use Middleman to be sure with this guy!

And btw you will see that he will refuse to go first even just for inviting and not giving the lead. Really be cautious with thys guy!!!!
Old 07/25/2013, 18:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolios View Post
And for people that can think that i'm the bad guy there. Please use Middleman to be sure with this guy!
I Will trade with MM if necessary and possible, but please stop lie and man up
Old 07/25/2013, 18:31   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ok so i'll post all the skype conversation on ur topic and ask for a ban.

Old 07/25/2013, 18:40   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If I may say something before this thread becomes useless from the fighting back and forth.

End it now.

@ Apolios you made your point loud and clear that he scammed you from your story. You got proof great. Now, stop commenting in here. If anyone wants proof they will contact you via pm.

@HenresJava People understand that there is always a two sided story to this.

This thread was created in the intention of selling team rank or slots. HenresJava Agreed to use a MM if necessary. So, end it and let it be. Let Henres continue with his thread of selling his team. Anyone interested can do so, and if they want to see w/e proof Apolios have pm him. Don't bring it in the threads where it doesn't belong.
Old 07/25/2013, 18:45   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ok typical scammer i wanted a Diamond 5vs5 Team Slot i requested a trade without middleman. Then someone posted hes a scammer so i wanted a trade with middleman
after i said this he went offline.
Skype Screenshot's

Old 07/25/2013, 18:49   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Fiery you may have right. Sometimes there are 2 sides to a story, but there it was just a pure scamm. Now you are right, people can do what they want, i posted proofs and showed exactly what happened.

I'm just currently disgusted that a scammer can keep doing his trade and even pretending that i'm the bad guy, when i lost money and time for nothing.

Now if people prefer think he was right, its just that you deserve to be scammed too. i'll stop to answer on this thread, but i'll warn every users each thread he does.

Like that he would have to be honest or to quit.
Old 07/25/2013, 18:57   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well I cannot argue with the fact that now two people got scammed. So, I shall take it as a warning. And you did posted the proof.