Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EmuB0T FULL SETUP SERVICE COMMON PROBLEMS FIXING

Discussion on EmuB0T FULL SETUP SERVICE COMMON PROBLEMS FIXING within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EmuB0T FULL SETUP SERVICE COMMON PROBLEMS FIXING

Hi. So I offer you a full VM setup for EmuB0T. Step by step, via Teamviewer. Its a service for those of you, who have problems setting up for this bot, or just simply completely don't know how to do it

Setting up includes :

- It's fast, obviously
- Best VM performance
- Less CPU/RAM usage
- Less HDD/SSD memory usage
- Help with creating accounts, managing many bot folders
- Takes from 20/30 minutes to 2/3 hours, depending If u want to install lol on machines
- Guarantee 100% success
- Help with future problems

My other offer is helping you with common problems you might have after you did setup by yourselves. I'm pretty sure I can solve every problem with this bot, so feel free to ask me. Cost : 1$ (for fixing everything to let bot work)

Gallery 1

So, if someone of you is interested, please contact me via skype : frynios.
Old 08/30/2014, 18:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1$ ? after paypal fees u will get 0 lol
Old 08/30/2014, 18:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I think customer pays the fees.
Old 08/30/2014, 18:51   #4

Ville T is right, you know.
Old 08/31/2014, 07:07   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey man very interested. pm me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Common Problems Preventing Login
07/06/2023 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 57 Replies
Introduction: Please take note that I'm using the newer client as a reference for debugging. Clients using older methods of displaying login information and error messages will act differently, so be prepared for that. Clients using "Cn_Res.ini" in their INI folder are most likely supported by this guide. This guide is rough and incomplete, but hopefully will help you get through the login process and into the game world. You can find packet structures on the Conquer Wiki or by searching...
[GUIDE] Troubleshooting Common Server Set Up Problems
03/15/2015 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 45 Replies
Here is a list of common problems users run into when setting up a private server. These are in order of server set up completeness (from starting services to logging into Shaiya and performing in-game actions). These are directly from my server set up tutorial. I decided to make them their own post as it was a bit much to load the guide up every time I wanted to look at this part. Also this should be easier for new users to find. All services show a red X This is most likely...
[Help Request] vSRO - Common to Uncommon Problems
11/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Working: My server runs smoothly. Aquired d12 and level 110-120 skills. Changed and adjusted some values at the gameserver and sro_client. Strange: Intro music is playing (main_theme), hit sounds, being hit sounds, skill sounds, walk sounds, Roc music, etc. everything is working, except ... my ingame music is kinda fcked up. It isn't starting anymore, whatever for event it is (changing from safe zone to the regular zone). --Didn't changed anything on the music.pk2 nor can remember that...
[NeedTUT]to fix common dbo problems
07/04/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies
*To make char's name and their hair appear *When i click Sort on my Inventory empty string dont show up *How to fix creature bug (the ifrit/naga/genie) they don't get summoned (invisible) *Able to speak like the announces for a dungeons siege thanks
[Guide] CoEmuV2 2 common problems FIX
06/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Close change topic name