Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to start boosting/referral/account selling service! LF people

Discussion on Looking to start boosting/referral/account selling service! LF people within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to start boosting/referral/account selling service! LF people

Hello.

I'm Sn0rlax and I've been lurking around in here for a while.
I'm an elo boosting service manager. I've been worked for minor services but as the people became inactive I decided to quit and start my own.

I will be the manager of the service which, at this moment, has no name. I'd like to find a good name together with the people in the business.

What can I offer you:
- Stable and dedicated management.
I'm really dedicated and I'm almost online at skype all day. Will do all I can to be active as much as possible and be looking for jobs for you all day.

Good cuts.
- I know that the real work is in the boosting/referral thing. So I'm not greedy. I'm thinking like 80/20, maybe even 85/15 in your favor ofcourse.

- Lolbandit license
If you're looking to start a referral service but don't have a license; then join us. I found out recently that I'm a noob at setting it up and decided to not use it so it's up for grab in our business.
__

What do I want from you?:
- I prefer diamond 1.
It's simply because it shows that you're a top player. You know how to carry. If you're a climbing D3 or something like that, it would be possible for us to maybe make a deal.

- Dedication.
As a new started business we will have to earn our trust to the community, which means that we'll have to do some vouch games when we start out. If you can't do that then please don't add me.
I'd prefer you to be able to play for atleast some hours everyday. We have to do the boosts/refs fast.

- Be cheap.
And I mean it. We, as a team, will talk about prices and will work it out. I strive to get a lot of customers and get to the top. In order to do that we have to be cheap.

- Decent English
I know that my English ain't the best either but I'd like you to be able to state your opinions in an understandable way. I speak Danish too if that's better.

- I prefer you to not run your own business.
It's simply because I find it wrong to compete against my own boosters/ref guys. It's wrong in my opinion. Joining us means you work under our name.

- "Do I need to have experience in boosting/refs?"
Nope, but I'd prefer if you've tried it. But hey, we all have to start a point, right?

If this sounds like something for you, then please add my skype: Sn0rlax12
Old 08/19/2014, 02:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So, you said you were a manager once. Maybe someone can vouch for you?
You're 0/0/0 so anyways, you can't expect much orders.
Old 08/19/2014, 03:27   #3

I know. It'll take hard work. I don't expect us to get 100 orders by tommorrow.
Old 08/19/2014, 03:58   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm very interested, you can add me on skype so we can talk.

~BlueEloBoosting
Old 08/19/2014, 10:02   #5

^^
Old 08/19/2014, 11:51   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added.
Old 08/19/2014, 11:59   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

are you also interested in selling teams for season 4 rewards? i can provide you many teams to a very low price and fill all conditions you stated. pm me if interested
Old 08/19/2014, 18:02   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
add me on skype via button<<
Old 08/20/2014, 06:19   #9

bumperino.. lf NA booster and guy to do refs