Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[NEW] FREE Boosting Referral Service [Read For Details]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NEW] NA/EU FREE Boosting Referral Service [Read For Details]

Disclaimer: This is the first time I've trying this out and the first time I've ever seen this kind of service done. It was just an idea I came up with. Not sure if it will work out or if people would be interested in it, but I decided to give it a shot.

CHEAP PRICES GUARANTEE COMPARED TO THOSE GOD DAMN WEBSITES

I've actually added about 30+ different boosting services on my skype for the past year and a half. Some of them were rude, some of them scammed me, and some of them provided the best boosting service you can imagine.

As an experienced customer and as someone with a foundation of boosters I can go to on their availability, discounts, and pricing, I feel like this would be beneficial to everyone, both the customers and boosters.

Recently with the increase in the amount of boosting teams/solo boosters available, as well as scammers, I decided to provide this service to you all.

Here is the basics of how it works
1) Provide me the following information:

Quote:
Current Division:
Server:
Current LP gain per win:
Desired Division:
Desire form of boosting: Per wins OR full division price OR duo, etc?
*PRICE RANGE:
Desired time to start boosting and desired time to finish:
**Teamviewer required: Yes/No
*Be detailed in the amount you are willing to pay. Be REASONABLE. Know the current market price. Don't tell me you want bronze V to Gold V for 10$. I can't find anyone who would do that for you.

**Teamviewer is for those who prefer not to give login IDs and would just prefer to login by typing info through teamviewer. Some boosters offer that. Some don't. Know that if you require this and the booster DCs cause of lag issues or Riot server crash, you would need to be online so you can relog or it would only delay your boost.

2) I try and find a booster available ASAP within your price range. They aren't part of my boosting team or anything. They are boosters with their own threads here on elitepvper. I'm only doing this to save you guys time and provide boosters more customers.

3) Note that I ONLY deal with LEGIT boosters. Anyone I refer you to will NOT SCAM you. I will tell them about your job if they choose to accept it, provide their skype, and their thread. The BASIC details that EVERY customers asks will have already been established beforehand. Anything smaller, further details like pausing the boost etc can be dealt with the booster directly.

4) This is OPTIONAL. If you DO NOT trust the booster no matter what, I will be a MIDDLEMAN. You will provide me the payment. And after the boosters have completed the job, confirm it with me and I will send them the money. I can even use teamviewer to log into their league for you if you prefer I have the info instead of them. Completely up to you. Of course some boosters only prefer the payment upfront. I have a great relationship with some of them and they know I'm trusted, so hopefully they wouldn't mind it.

FAQ:

Why are you doing this?

I'm doing this for you guys. There are HUNDREDS of boosters coming in and out of the market. Some quit, some new. It can take FOREVER to find the right one to boost for you. You have to deal with the waiting, the prices, and the trust issues.

What made you do this?
Just like all of you, I've seen the prices of the big elo boosting websites. 80$ for a Gold division? Really??? Do I look like I work at Google to you? I'm doing this because I've many independent, non-website associated boosters who are completely legit and do a great job at MUCH CHEAPER price. Why are they still looking for customers? Because they don't have a fancy website or a 'business' to prove that they're legit and worth the money. I gave everyone a chance and I've got guys offering gold-plat services for 30-40$. They don't look at boosting as a JOB. They do it for fun and just to make quick cash. Give them a chance and you can do that through me.

What does this cost me?
It's a free service. Because I got a part-time job and I cannot dedicate my life to this. I am doing this for free, including the middleman service. If you're happy with the service, feel free to send a tip. Or if any boosters happen to have a job increase and would love to give me some thanks, I would appreciate. But I do not care about money. I'm doing this to be grateful to all the cheaper, smaller, unknown legit boosters out there for being good and trying hard.

I'm still working on this. Currently just looking for some of the more legit boosters to vouch and post that I'm a legitimate customer and a legit person who's just trying out a new idea that will hopefully provide everyone with more time and more jobs.

Thank you for the time. Ask any questions.

TO BOOSTERS:
If you wish to participate in this (as there is no loss for you whatsoever, only gains), please add my skype for details and vouch games if you aren't willing to do middleman/teamviewer. I am not going to ask you about your prices. That is not a concern to me. If I PM you about a job, if you won't do it at that price, then I can ask another booster. Thanks.

This is not a business. It's a free service. Basically, a non-profit 'company for boosters with no website'.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2013, 04:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Have Work for League91 before shes very fair and a great customer. Looking forward to this should be helpful for both boosters and clients.

Old 06/08/2013, 04:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've done, Platinum level jobs for this person. She's really honest, went first paid in full gave me time to finish my job. I thank her for doing this.
Old 06/08/2013, 04:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Legit worker whos honest about this. Thanks for helping us boosters out!
VOUCH!!

Legit worker whos honest about this. Thanks for helping us boosters out!
VOUCH!!

Old 06/08/2013, 05:35   #5

Service up and running. Feel free to add me for any questions or jobs or if you'd like to be part of the service as a booster.
Old 06/08/2013, 05:40   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This is one of the best services out there. I had been looking for a booster for around a month, and finally league41 helped me find a suitable booster for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I would 100% recommend.
Old 06/08/2013, 05:53   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 240
Sounds really amazing! Cant wait to see the results!
Old 06/08/2013, 06:18   #8

Looking for legit boosters that can boost in servers other than NA!
Old 06/08/2013, 07:11   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 183/1/8
Joshkang is a noob.

I'll be participating in this !
This is an amazing idea !

Good Luck !

*+1 to League91
Old 06/08/2013, 09:01   #10

Bump! Found two people jobs now.

Bump!

Edit: Most of the boosters are currently NA only. Skype me if you need any NA boosting.
Old 06/08/2013, 11:55   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 105/0/3

Offering Pretty Trusted Boost in Europ W/NE

Here Some of my Games

Vouches

Just feel Free Contact me at Skype > Menaito
Old 06/09/2013, 02:32   #12

Bump. Cheap prices!
Old 06/09/2013, 07:43   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 158/3/7
added him as a referral so i get more EUW jobs, thx for everything^^
Old 06/09/2013, 13:43   #14

Bump! Cheap prices. If any of you need a boost in NA or EU, let me know. I'll find a suitable booster around your price range.
Old 06/09/2013, 14:53   #15

Bump! Glad to have helped someone else find a boost job. Helping others as well. This is a FREE service. I'm doing this voluntarily.