Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ELO Boosting + Referral Service + Advice for your current ELO!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up ELO Boosting + Referral Service + Advice for your current ELO!

ELO Boosting + Referral Service + Advice for your current ELO!
By: Raman460

Hey guys, as most of you have probably already discovered, I am new to the forums here.

Since i am new, i am able to do

-Free ELO boosting (3 accounts, 3 games each)
-Free Referrals (3 accounts, 3 referrals each)
-Free Advice to everyone i do the above service for.
-If you are a trusted member on this forum and people value your feedback, you will get some free work done.

IN RETURN all i ask is that you post your vouch or leave feedback on the work i have done for you on this thread.

Elo Boost and Advice are only being done on accounts 0-1800 rating.
Some runes are needed for me to complete the job, we can discuss your runes on skype.

I have good internet and i can work on NA and EU Accounts

My skype: raman-.-460
Please contact me on skype regarding any questions and i would be happy to get back to you asap.

AFTER ALL THE FREE GOODIES ARE DONE AND SOME PEOPLE CAN VOUCH FOR ME, i will have to charge

Payments are only being accepted by paypal

Service will be cheap because i am still new.
IF you are looking for a big purchase i will be happy to do a discounted price for you. Just contact on skype

Low ELO (0-1400) = $20/100 ELO
Mid ELO (1400-1600) = $30/100 ELO
High Elo (1600-1800) = $40/100 ELO

---ON TO REFERRALS

-REFERRALS WILL BE DONE BY ME (small orders)
-BECAUSE so many people have been asking for big orders, i have started VM'ing and have tested running multiple clients with a boat (big orders)

ALL REFERRALS WILL BE CHEAP AND I WILL OFFER A BUNDLE PRICE DEPENDING ON HOW MANY YOU WANT. PLEASE CONTACT ON SKYPE FOR MORE DETAILS!

---COACHING/ADVICE

$10/hour (i give advice on how to improve and win games in your current elo)

----ARE YOU LEVELING UP?
hey are you leveling up? i will play 10 games on your account for 10 dollars if i lose 8/10 games money refunded. but i try to always win!

---ABOUT ME

Now that i got through all the complicated stuff i can relax and tell you about me.

I am 23 years old from London,Ontario,Canada. I live with my girlfriend and currently in my second year of Finance at Fanshawe College.

I am active and love to play sports, mainly basketball after classes with my friends and I am a pro gamer.

I have played World of Warcraft and have had success with multiple 2k+ plus teams.

I reached diamond bracket in StarCraft 2

I Have Two League of Legends accounts
1) First account is 1993
2) Second account is 1900

-Both Accounts are on NA servers

I will add you in game if you would like extra verification

I think that about sums up my thread, i thank you for your interest and time.

Happy Hunting on the Fields of Justice!

OH AND P.S. -------> SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!!!

Old 04/27/2012, 02:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Won't leveling referals by hand take an extremely long time?

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2012, 02:59   #3

Thank you for your post Kyouj!n
It will take a long time yes. I am not looking to do a massive amount of referrals because it is boring and time consuming.
i wanted to offer the service because i am able to do it though and i thought people would be interested in legit referrals.
Also because of the time of year, i am off for the summer and have loads of free time! yay student life!

Thanks again for your interest. if you have more questions/feedback please comment on my thread again, or better to add me on skype!
Old 04/27/2012, 08:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added you on skype, I'm quite interested in this thread.

Old 04/27/2012, 15:14   #5

hey. i just woke up. accepted everyone to skype. what is your skype name ? i am glad you show interest in my thread

talking to 2 potential customers as of now.
will begin work soon for both of them.
will post results when available!
BUMP!
Old 04/30/2012, 00:55   #6

Exclamation moving

Thanks to everyone who is letting me making referrals for vouches! i am still working on it, i am in the process of moving these last two days and things have been very slow. have only completed 2 referrals... starting tomorrow i will be full speed ahead in my new condo. please feel free to msg on skype for updates! thanks!!!!!
Old 04/30/2012, 00:58   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Skype ? renoma69 add plz
Old 04/30/2012, 02:07   #8

STARTED VM'ING, TESTED

hey guys i will edit my main post up top but i would like you all to know that in my referrals i can lvl by hand (small orders) or i started to VM now on my powerful desktop and can complete big orders fast.
THANKS

<3
Old 06/24/2013, 14:18   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If youre looking for someone to do the boosting for you on EUW im willing to offer my help =). Im a D1 player in EUW and found this site today by searching for Referral service. In return all id ask would be Referral Service in return from you (im not interrested in the money). I am willing to do this through duo queuing since I just joined this site today so have no credibility instead of going on the person's account orso. Contact me if youre interrested! I also have a thread somewhere here on the site about trading boosting for referral service but I have no clue where it is.

Tags
advice, coaching, league of legends, referrals

« Selling Riot Points $50 for 15000 | [NEW] FREE Boosting Referral Service [Read For Details] »