Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT ELO Boosting for Referral Service

Discussion on WTT ELO Boosting for Referral Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT ELO Boosting for Referral Service

Hi, after searching around a bit on internet for Referral Service to get the limited skins and the other extras I found this site. I saw someone offering Referral Service for ELO boosting but this thread was a year old already so I decided to make my own thread about it.
I'm looking for people that would be willing to make lvl 10 accounts and refer them to my account as a friend. I'm looking for people who are willing to do this for me and in return I would boost the ELO of their account. I am currently a Diamond 1 player in EUW and already have experience with boosting accounts for friends (Bronze IV -> Silver 5 in 2 days). I am willing to boost people to Gold 5 at max. I am looking for people that would be willing to refer me 10-100 times. I am not looking to get over 9000 referrals, I just want the limited skins and a bit of RP to spend.
If you dont trust me with your account (totally understandable) I am willing to boost you through duo queue (with me being on a low elo smurf). This however also depends on your skill, if you are going to give away 20 kills within 20 minutes im just gonna stop bothering.
Contact me to discuss from where to where you want to be boosted and how much referrals youll do for it!

~maup

Duo queue only for EUW btw. For the USA I might be willing to boost but since I have a standard ping of 180 there and no account to play with I might not be able to boost for US.
Old 06/24/2013, 14:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
Arrow League of Legends -> League of Legends Trading

#moved
Old 06/24/2013, 14:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks for moving it to the right place =) I have no idea how this site works so I appreciate the help!