Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TOP Account On EUW ! 93 Champions! Over 60 Skins! 19 Runepages!

Discussion on TOP Account On EUW ! 93 Champions! Over 60 Skins! 19 Runepages! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TOP Account On EUW ! 93 Champions! Over 60 Skins! 19 Runepages!

Hello and welcome,

This is the second account i'm selling on this awesome site! I completely forgot about this one here since i sold my last one, mainly because i've played GW2 and DOTA2 like a madman .
The reason i have two accounts is, simply i was really addicted :/ and i wanted to get higher rating so i created a new one, and i was able to taste 1800 elo ( with the elo boost ) !

Skins

50 Skins, including 1 Legendarys, Bewitching Nidalee (<3 love it) which is not available anymore, as well as Scorpion, eh i mean Yellow Jacket Shen! its to much work to link all skinpictures i hope you understand that, just look them up!

Dynasty Ahri | Midnight Ahri | Stinger Akali | Bird Of Prey Anivia | Officer Caitlyn | Frosted Ezrael | Atlantean Fizz | Tundra Fizz | Commando Galio | Spooky Gangplank | Hired Gun Graves | Nightblade Irelia | Infiltrator Irelia | Commando Jarvan | Jaximus |

Pentakill Karthus | Void Kassadin | Judgment Kayle | Karate Kennen | Prestigious LeBlanc | Acolyte Lee Sin | Dragon Fist Lee Sin | Valkyrie Leona | Overlord Malzahar | Samurai Yi | Secret Agent Miss Fortune |Bewitching Nidalee (not awailable)| French Maid Nidalee |

Sewn Chaos Orianna | Bloodfury Renekton | Sebretusk Sejuani | Darkrider Sejuani | Mad Hatter Shaco | Yellow Jacket Shen(not available) | Ironscale Shyvana | Dryad Soraka | Renegade Talon | Dragonblade Talon | Cottontail Teemo | Lil Slugger Trundle | Viking

Tryndamere | Tango Twisted Fate | Aristocrat Vayne | Marquis Vladimir | Blood Lord Vladimir (Legendary) | Hyena Warwick | General Wukong | Commando Xin Zhao | Viscero Xin Zhao | Shurima Desert Zilean

Thanks for viewing this thread and i hope you like this account as much as i did!

Contact me on skype if you have any questions or if you have an offer : dianasaras , I accept paypal, bitcoins and amazon giftcards.

Blessings ! and have a nice day
Old 06/04/2013, 14:58   #2

Bump ! Forgot to mention that there are some more skins, like Mecha Kha`Zix, Arcade Sona, Uncle Ryze, Northern Storm Voli and some others...
Old 06/17/2013, 13:38   #3

BUMP! Still selling! Also selling a great Eune account, Silver 5, 5 runepages, a lot of champs and few skins. I could sell both of these at the same time if you want to. If you are interested, please contact me.
Old 07/12/2013, 12:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm with price pls
Old 08/24/2013, 14:08   #5

BUMP! More new skins, the account comes with the email attached to it. Accept amazon giftcards too, if interested, pm or add me on skype dianasaras
Old 08/30/2013, 11:50   #6

Bump! Could it for like 70$!
Old 12/02/2013, 20:14   #7

Bump! The account has gold borders and gold icon, also it has some new skins like Under World Twisted Fate and Pool Party Graves! Hmu with offers guys!
Old 12/11/2013, 22:13   #8

45$ by paypal or 60$ AGC if you buy right now!
Old 12/13/2013, 15:55   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm me i am very intrested ! Can u make a full list of skins ?