Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Account- 50 Champions, 3 RunePages, 7 Skins | 60$

Discussion on NA Account- 50 Champions, 3 RunePages, 7 Skins | 60$ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Account- 50 Champions, 3 RunePages, 7 Skins | 60$

I want to sell my account which has never been banned or warned or anything like that. It is LVL30.

50 Champions owned: Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Caitlyn, Cho'Gath, Darius, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Janna, Jax, Kayle, Kennen, Kha'Zix, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Malphite, Master Yi, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Olaf, Orianna, Poppy, Ryze, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Skarner, Sona, Soraka, Syndra, Taric, Teemo, Thresh, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Udyr, Vayne, Veigar, Zyra

Champion Skins owned: Uncle Ryze, Blackthorn Morgana, Judgment Kayle, Reverse Annie, Noxus Hunter Anivia, Heartseeker Vayne, Dragon Fist Lee Sin

Ladder - Silver Division 2, 47 Wins/ 35 Loses

3 Rune Pages: 1 AD, 1 Support and 1 Unfinished

Price: 60$ via PayPal - If you want to use a middleman you pay the expenses.

Contact me on Skype: reatek_

bump
Old 02/10/2013, 21:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Price down to 55$.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] -EPIC- EUW account - 100 champions - 150~ skins - 7 runepages
01/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings to all elitepvpers, I have finally decided to sell my League of Legends account.Ive been quitting this game since season 2,play for 1 week,quit for 6 months and so on.Its time for me to finally end League of Legends forever. Account information : Skins - There are approximately around 150 skins or more on the account.I have not done the counting,but i can guarantee that there is not less then that amount. Rare/Unavailable skins :
EuW account lvl 30/All Champions except for Jayce/12 Runepages/95 Skins
07/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EuW lvl 30/All Champions/ 12 Runepages / 95 Skins Skins: Ahri: Midnight ahri Akali: Stinger akali Alistar: Golden, Matador and Unchained alistar Amumu: Little Knight Amumu Anivia: Noxus Hunter and Hextech Anivia Ashe: Amethyst Ashe Blitzcrank: Piltover Customs and Definitly Not Blitzcrank
EuW lvl 30/All Champions/ 12 Runepages / 95 Skins
07/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skins: Ahri: Midnight ahri Akali: Stinger akali Alistar: Golden, Matador and Unchained alistar Amumu: Little Knight Amumu Anivia: Noxus Hunter and Hextech Anivia Ashe: Amethyst Ashe Blitzcrank: Piltover Customs and Definitly Not Blitzcrank Brand: Cryocore Brand Caitlyn: Sheriff and Officer Caitlyn
LoL Account - 65 Champions, 35 Skins, 10 Runepages
12/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there, I'm willing to exchange my EU West LoL account. It is Unranked in Season 2, so you can have a fresh start with an awesome arsenal! It has atm 25 RP, 9002 IP (because dodge runes were removed), 65 Champions, 35 skins (including Legendary ones and some not available at the store anymore), 10 runepages and lots of runes. You can check all the details here! The base value, considering I'm from Europe, is 100 and offers beyond 120 get a free name change of your choice, before I...
Lv30 US Account (31 Champions 7 Skins 3 Runepages) + Minecraft Account for 10$RP Card
08/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Good day. The summoner name is My Apocalypse, been playing with it since beta and has the UFO Corki skin as proof. I want to trade this account + a Minecraft Account for a 10$ Riot Point Card. I sell it this low because I want RP on EU (I switched there for lower ping) and I also lost interest in Minecraft. Champs that I own: Akali Alistar Anivia Annie Ashe Cho'Gath Corki