Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/24/2017, 01:10   #676

elite*gold: 0
Hey, i wanna swap for ADC (my old role before i played support) and i wanna relearn Twitch, Lucian and Draven. Are those in the *** tier list?
Old 05/24/2017, 19:43   #677

So whats the bests 3 adc atm please
The highest winrates ive seen atm are twitch/cait/lucian/xayah i would go for twitch for the 1v5 in lower elo.

Hey, i wanna swap for ADC (my old role before i played support) and i wanna relearn Twitch, Lucian and Draven. Are those in the *** tier list?
Yes those champs are fine. Draven got buffed not sure yet how strong he rly is but looks fine good atm.
Old 05/25/2017, 15:25   #678

Can you give your Best champ to boost in jungle ?
Old 05/25/2017, 20:18   #679

Can you give your Best champ to boost in jungle ?
Mhm the absolute highest jgl winrate when u are smurfing and trying to boost an account is probably one of khazix/rengar (maybe lee when u are rly good with him)
Old 05/25/2017, 23:34   #680

Ok thanks dude

Are you boosting too atm ?
Old 05/26/2017, 06:17   #681

How many hours of league you played in your life? Do you think it's worth anything if someone spends alot of time playing games? Instead of like going out doing different kinds of stuffs and ****?
Old 05/26/2017, 13:47   #682

elite*gold: LOCKED
how can i get out of silver and gold ? advice me which champion should i play msg me on the facebook becuse i'm not active here
Old 05/26/2017, 16:02   #683

I recently played adc and i kinda liked the role,thought of maining adc.Do you think i should or should stick to toplane?
Old 05/30/2017, 22:14   #684

Are you boosting too atm ?
No just coaching i like keeping my acc ^^

How many hours of league you played in your life? Do you think it's worth anything if someone spends alot of time playing games? Instead of like going out doing different kinds of stuffs and ****?

I played an insane amount of time different games and league is probably my most played of all. I think every1 has to decide for himself whats the thing that gives u the most pleasure. Some people enjoy going out and doing stuff and some people like me enjoy trying out different strategies and improving upon something.

how can i get out of silver and gold ? advice me which champion should i play
Pick the champ where u are ahead the most compared to gold players. In lvl/gold/and less deaths. Try high winrate champs first or just play ur most played champ and improve from there

I recently played adc and i kinda liked the role,thought of maining adc.Do you think i should or should stick to toplane?

Play what u enjoy the most but i cant rly recommend adc for climbing its a very hard role to play. If u missposition u die instantly and the game is over.
Old 05/31/2017, 23:45   #685

Why nidalee can't work in silver gold ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 06/01/2017, 08:55   #686

elite*gold: 15
Cuz silver and Gold not able to cancel animations and since the nid. nerf this champ needs just even more skill.

This is also 1 thing which i recognized playing in low elo: ppl keep playing riven or yas without any basic knowlege about the game.. imo easy champs should help lower ppl to improve their macro game.. no needs to play yas,lee,riven if u cant even play garen correctly...
Old 06/01/2017, 12:22   #687

elite*gold: 74
Received Thanks: 2,384
Hey mate i hit plat V the 4th time now (2x as sup but did it also as adc cuz people say haha sup boosted(i played janna).

And today i hit plat V again (Flex que plat III)

i have a 49W 35L.

I play
Twitch, Tristana, MF, Annie, Morg

But every single time i hit plat i dont climb. In what would u aim if hit a new divsion? a New Champ pool?

i play mosty 18/0/12 runes are nothing special i guess.

Any good tips?
Old 06/01/2017, 18:05   #688

Why nidalee can't work in silver gold ?
She can work but u need 10x more training with nida than u need with high winrate champs in ur elo. So i wouldnt pick her if u want to climb.

But every single time i hit plat i dont climb. In what would u aim if hit a new divsion? a New Champ pool?
It seems like u still have a positive winrate from those pictures. So just keep playing i guess? The easiest way to climb is to prove that u are stronger than platin players. Look at ur games and then compare ur gold/lvl/deaths to the enemy team and ask urself if u were rly stronger than them and if not what u couldve done to get more gold/die less(which gives u more time to get gold).
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2017, 18:47   #689

keep asking
Old 06/08/2017, 13:30   #690

elite*gold: 15
Hey Wrath , im main Jungler Diamond for now 2 seasons... (Pending d4-d5 pleb)

I've the following question (IT'S A SERIOUS QUESTION, NOT TROLLING OR SMTHING):

Normaly in private I am a totaly friendly guy... but in league i got atm 20 perma banned accs...

So even on my smurff if my team ints i beginn to flame. I want to stop it so badly because i think i could reach more than d4 (last 2 seasons had not even once more than 150 Rankeds per account) before it was banned...

I think i can get much higher if i stop flame, i tried all what i could. Mute all, Mute Pings and so on... but even if ppl dont chat ingame i start if they like 0/7 to BM them...

I've no Idea what to do and how to carry instead of flaming. Please help me out with a good idea