Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/22/2021, 13:17   #1426

elite*gold: 0
What are top 3 champions that can 1v9 on jungle? (strong and useful in tfs)
Old 09/25/2021, 14:19   #1427

@What are top 3 champions that can 1v9 on jungle? (strong and useful in tfs)
I would say kayn, ekko and there isnt a super strong third option at the moment imo but xin/j4/kha are good but they are not that good at 1v9. But no matter which champ u play in order to 1v9 u need to get massively ahead like rly far ahead in gold and xp otherwise the best champ will not help u carry.
Old 09/29/2021, 09:26   #1428

keep asking
Old 09/29/2021, 13:43   #1429

any advice for jax player
Old 10/05/2021, 18:35   #1430

@ any advice for jax player

In lower elo u can try ignite tp it will give u more gold than flash tp i think.
In Teamfights always try to take out their carries dont waste ur time going on any1 else.
Flank or come from behind if u run at them from the front they will often peel u.
Dont waste ur e for only stunning use it to survive and then stun once they actually auto u.
Ban often played/picked hard counters in lower elo like garen who doesnt care about ur e.
Dont gamble ur early lead away by fighting against early champs 1v1 without a lvl lead etc just wait for actually good situations because even if they dont make a mistake u will outscale most other champs.
If u play with tp dont go to every teamfight but rather apply pressure until some1 without tp comes to ur lane then create a good situation on the other side of the map.
Make sure to leave a ward in their base so u can backdoor tp later.
Dont build tank items except for tank boots only go for scaling options like blade/ga/dd/steraks + mythic etc u are tanky enough with ur e and ult esp when u are ahead.
Before u trade in lane make sure to stack ur passive and ult passive after 6.
Watch high elo jax mains to see their early wave management but often u wont be able to shove out so rather freeze and get ur jgler or scale and wait for their mistake etc.
Old 10/11/2021, 21:28   #1431

keep asking
Old 10/13/2021, 18:03   #1432

elite*gold: 130
How to improve As player Overall and How to keep mental?
Old 10/17/2021, 17:12   #1433

@ How to improve As player Overall and How to keep mental?

Best things to improve are: if u have 5hours each day for example then dont spam games 5 hours. Rather do 4hours games and 1h ur replays and replays of people who play ur champ at the highest lvl to see differences. Find things u couldve done to get stronger/end faster. U can also do a loss diary where u write down ur thoughts about what went wrong and over time u can see trends and fix them.
How to keep mental: Dodge games with 4 bad teammates/neg winrate etc. Full mute all every game. Take a break after a loss and go back to ur smurf/other game etc. If u win keep playing. If u do those 3 things ur mental will be much less attacked. U will still tilt from time to time but u reduce the times it happens.
Old 10/17/2021, 21:54   #1434

1/ Do you think an average player with gold-plat mindset: macro/ awareness/positioning. With good script can he climb to grandmaster-challenger ?

2/ what do you think about adc mid ? I see faker play vayne mid before and maybe not good for roaming but its actually easier to level up and farm faster? Also adc get picked a lot for 1v1 in allstar so maybe adc good in 1v1 ?
Old 10/21/2021, 13:33   #1435

@ 1/ Do you think an average player with gold-plat mindset: macro/ awareness/positioning. With good script can he climb to grandmaster-challenger ?

2/ what do you think about adc mid ? I see faker play vayne mid before and maybe not good for roaming but its actually easier to level up and farm faster? Also adc get picked a lot for 1v1 in allstar so maybe adc good in 1v1 ?

1. u mean a script to dodge everything and hit everything? probably high dia maybe master. Ive seen some kog/xerath scripters getting stuck in d1 because if ur macro sucks it doesnt rly matter if u have perfect skillshots etc. Also decision making >>> mechanics if u wanna climb to gm/chall.

2. If u are playing against a melee that doesnt have the best engage or stuff like galio then vayne is pretty nice in a 1v1. I would be careful to not **** up ur teamcomp with full ad or no cc etc. But if u allrdy have that and the matchup looks good u can go for it. Tristana or vayne or lucian etc all fine mid.
Old 10/24/2021, 12:36   #1436

keep asking
Old 10/25/2021, 21:11   #1437

Hello.
I am a dumb player who only know how to play Fiddlesticks. I am stuck Master after a few years. I feel like I miss something to get higher, it is like my brain doesn't allow me to climb. Anyway, I feel like something may be helpful : to determine a game plan. I simply do my full clear into scuttle into back into predator shoes into ganking. I never focus a lane, I simply do my camps, and when camps aren't here I gank. But all lanes aren't worth the same, isn't it ? How do I determine what lane I should focus ? How do I determine what lane will snowball and help me to win ?
Old 10/28/2021, 14:31   #1438

@ But all lanes aren't worth the same, isn't it ? How do I determine what lane I should focus ? How do I determine what lane will snowball and help me to win ?

U said u gank when ur jgl is empty. I would gank whenever the gold value and chance of the gank working is higher than ur camps. If ur jgl is empty u can take lower value ganks. All lanes are not the same no. In top u sometimes have tank matchups or u have supporting type champs in mid etc. Also not every1 in ur team will be good on his champ. Some main it with a good winrate some are autofilled etc. I personally would recommend getting urself as fed as possible and pathing through the game in that way. If u play for ur teammates in soloq its always pretty random. U dont know who has a good day or u have ot check whos main and which champ can carry against the enemy comp etc. Find ways to increase ur own income as much as possible. As soon as u are ahead start ending the game by kill converting into objectives. Because if u wait too long with ending ur lead becomes smaller even without throwing. If multiple lanes look gankable and all same value then u can go for the one that has the better carry champs and better players for example.
Old 11/04/2021, 15:07   #1439

have time for more questions
Old 11/08/2021, 16:04   #1440

keep asking