Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multi roles.

Discussion on Multi roles. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 81
Multi roles.

How's it going today guys, so I'm kind of new to level 30 and I've started playing 5 v 5's on summoners rift, in short I'm not very good at being open to all different roles and don't know how to do set ups and exactly what I am supposed to be doing, so my question is, what kind of tips do you have for being good towards all roles? I mostly have played jungle and or support as shyvanna, I'm trying to learn new champions and other roles but everytime I do it seems to become increasingly difficult because everyone manages to grab a role before me when we get into the match.
Old 01/28/2015, 17:12   #2

elite*gold: 686
Use the Team Builder, so u will get the role u want to play/train
Old 01/28/2015, 21:38   #3

elite*gold: 17
if you want to learn a new champion you should also play him first in a custom game.
And if you want to get your role copy your message and paste it when you get into champselect.
Old 01/28/2015, 23:05   #4

Team builder?

and yeah I understand the whole custom game concept, but I feel like I'm not gaining any experience with that champion due to the fact because the bots are just stupid simple.
Old 01/29/2015, 14:51   #5

elite*gold: 17
On Teambuilder u can join the TB 5v5 SR queue with setting ur champion/role before playin and the game adds u to a fitting team.

Support Shyvana? Well, if u wanna be good on all roles it's better to stop playing jungle/support for the next games. Practice lasthitting on lane, it's important for top/mid and adc.
Old 01/29/2015, 16:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by €uronymous View Post
On Teambuilder u can join the TB 5v5 SR queue with setting ur champion/role before playin and the game adds u to a fitting team.

Support Shyvana? Well, if u wanna be good on all roles it's better to stop playing jungle/support for the next games. Practice lasthitting on lane, it's important for top/mid and adc.
Much appreciated, I'll give this a try and see if I get any noticeable results.
Old 01/31/2015, 22:59   #7

elite*gold: 0
The idea of games vs bots is just lasthitting and getting to know how your champ works and when to use what (+ you can see if you like that champ or not)
Like some1 above said just try teambuilder out
Old 02/08/2015, 00:34   #8

elite*gold: 70
You can learn a Champ with Co-op vs Al, you play with 5 real People vs 5 bots. You can chose any lane with any champ, thats not importatn what you pick.