Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Roles of Guild master

Discussion on Roles of Guild master within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Roles of Guild master

how can i finish "SHORCUT TO FORM A GUILD" guild quest with "roles of the guild master" using C.E?.. i dont have the "roles of the guild master" but how can i get it without buying it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
UW Friends Roles
11/28/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
1. I need people who have over level 15 to assing friends on facebook :D;);) 2. All pleople can post here and use friend frome topic...:bandit: :pimp: 3. I think its verry useful for all members frome here :D:mofo: 4. If this topis its already posted, or somethink like this, I m sorry!Just tell me:D :handsdown: THANKS
(Question) Guild master
10/02/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
How much time does the guild master have to be offline in order for the guild members to vote for another at the guild storage NPC?
To guild Master's [Announcement
04/18/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
Please don't post your Guild's name or your IGN in Grand Chase. Because some grand chase Staff's are registered here, And watching us.. If you really want members work hard for it. Recruit member's from elite you'll be banned. -Regards -ZeroTypeX23
Guild master banned, guild storage access?
09/05/2009 - Archlord - 11 Replies
Guild leader was banned off the game and there are some stuff in the guild storage. Is there anyway to take them?
Guild Master frage
03/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
ich habe ein guild. beide meine chars sind da drin mitglieder. 1ste char ist der master. 2te char normal mit alle authority. beide chars sind auf 1 account (beim einloggen sehe ich beide). nun möchte ich den 1sten char löschen (da er verskillt ist) und der 2ten char zu master machen. wie mache ich das?