Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editing Language

Discussion on Editing Language within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Editing Language

Hi Guys, i play at 777 Last Chaos but unfotunally i am Italian... I translate all Game with a Editor Hex and Last Chaos Developer Studio. But i have a problem, i cant Translate the Shop!! The file is "catalog.lod".... can anyone give me a program for translate it? Like Developer Studio because Developer Studio dont open that file... its too hard translate all whit an HexEditor... i Need something like Developer Studio for "catalog_ger.lod"....

Can anyone help me?

Thanks for all ^^
Old 05/24/2012, 14:51   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,208
I think you have to translate the Items, because the Shop picks only the IDs from the Items and the textures and names from the client.
You have to translate the item_all.lod!
Old 05/24/2012, 14:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeTemptation View Post
I think you have to translate the Items, because the Shop picks only the IDs from the Items and the textures and names from the client.
You have to translate the item_all.lod!

WOW.. item all i can translate it ^^ its very easy wiht Developer Studio.. i try to make this and i let you know

Thanks for the fast answer ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS:
ok i try... u.u

It doesn't change! ç___ç I think there is a little editor for catalog_ger.lod, Anyone have a good idea???

Thanks and Regards
Old 05/24/2012, 18:13   #4

elite*gold: 22
It think its wrong,
you should try it with a
catalog3 editor
hat einen zum download
Old 05/24/2012, 19:20   #5

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionEP1 View Post
It think its wrong,
you should try it with a
catalog3 editor
hat einen zum download
On Destiny LC it works!
I translated NOT the cataloge.lod!
(Auf Englisch, damit der Threadersteller es auch versteht :P )
Thanks
1 User