Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Q] Changing from 2 jobs back to 1 again.

Discussion on [Q] Changing from 2 jobs back to 1 again. within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Q] Changing from 2 jobs back to 1 again.

Hi E-pvp,

Is it possible to have 1 job again when u had 2 jobs?
Because i dont want that gm or admin on that server can notice it...
If u come in the ranking they can see that u are hermit, cjb, EA, ic and stuff..
But if u have 2 jobs there stands.. something like 2 jobs too... So is it possible to change it back to 1 again ??? Ty all for reading it I hope i get my answer in here..
Old 07/22/2008, 11:08   #2

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,420
No it isnt
Old 07/22/2008, 13:37   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ok ty.

Topic can close i think!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Jobs.
05/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Well im wondering if its possible to make new jobs to conquer. like u start at L1 without a job. and then when ur lvl 15 u can go to promotion center and get a job. the job will be something like Murder,DrugDealer,MedicMan,MagicMan, etc. is it only to make a client that have one job instead of the 3-5 jobs?
2 jobs
01/07/2009 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
is two jobs fixed at all server with packets? or is there another way to do it
[HELP] 2 jobs + xiu
07/23/2008 - Kal Online - 11 Replies
ok so i tried to do what u guys answered me in my question topic so when i do all these steps u can see what i get.. no it's not cause i didn't freeze it , cause i freezed it first time and then i got the same , and it's also not cause i edit both the values i think.. well lemme know ^^ : ...
Changing font back to normal
04/07/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Alot of people hate the new conquer online font, im sure people already posted this but i havent found some1 so im gonna post how to switch it back to normal 1. go to our conquer folder then ur ini folder 2.in ur ini folder look for a file called Font 3. once u opened the Font file it should say system 14 4. delete system 14 writing and replace it with this: ËÎÌå 14 5.save and log into con as usual if u followed this then u should have the old conquer forum back ^^ enjoy