Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Blackmarket - Silkroad Online] Moderator Application

Discussion on [Blackmarket - Silkroad Online] Moderator Application within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
[Blackmarket - Silkroad Online] Moderator Application

eMail:
(main) / (secondary)

Something about yourself (a question that is missing from the application form)
My name is Robert, i will reach the age of 18 in 2 days as stated above. I live in Romania, in a small city called Slatina. I am in the eleventh grade at a highschool in town (name wouldn't mean anything...). Got my final exams next year. I will take the exams for the Police Academy, becouse i am a pretty good athlete, but the exams are tough so i've got some secondary plans if i fail, which i hope doesn't happen.

Why do you want to be moderator?
Well, becouse a lot of people are spamming, insulting and scamming epvp members there every day. I provide a free midleman service all the time, i help people do several trades every day, just becouse i know how it feels when you worked on an account for months and some guy steals that hard work from you. So i try to reduce the scam part, even if i dont succeed entirely. But the spam and insults are still there and no one sees them. Maybe becouse the moderators in that section are also mods in other sections and they dont have the time to check every post. I'm not blaming them becouse i know how hard moderating can be, but that's why i wish to become a mod. Becouse i want to improve the forum and i know i can if i get the chance !

How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum you apply for a moderator job?
2 words: a lot ! I am applying for a moderator in the blackmarket forum where i am one of the most active persons. Not a day goes by without me checking all the posts there to see what is new. I do a lot of trades there and make some money from the game i've been playing for almost 2 and a half years.

Do you have enough time to visit the board averaged two days and to take an interest in the forum?
I am online around 10 hours every day chatting and surfing the internet. So yea i have enough time to take an interest in the forum and try to improve it as much as i can every day.

Do you took part there before you sent your application?
Yes i've been an active member on the forum for 2 years now, and i was active all the time. Used to post in more sections of the forum in the past, but now the majority of my posts belong to the blackmarket section and some to other silkroad sections.

Do you have a lot of patience with questions wich you think thyselve that they are very stupid?
Well in the past i wasn't very nice probably i would have insulted someone when they would post an easy question. But that was 2 years ago, i was a kid. Now i like to think i've grown up. I'm thinking that no one was born with information... No question is stupid just becouse you know the answer to it. There was a time when i was a newbie at the whole internet stuff. And i asked questions to my friends, i searched on google (which is your best friend btw ) and i learned from my mistakes. And were my friends angry when i asked them? No they were understanding and explained everything the best they could. That's why i would explain something to a person no matter how silly the question might sound like.

Can you act good in general with other human beings?
Yes, the fact that i got over 300 people in my instant messaging lists kinda answers that. I like to chat with people, talk about everything with as many people as i can. I chat for hours sometimes. I'm an internet addict lol. I know romanian, english pretty good and also a bit of german, spanish and french. That helps me to talk to people and to understand them.

Did you ever operate as an moderator before?
Yes i was a moderator on a few forums in the past. Still am on 2 forums (links will be provided at request). I also owned 2 forums, but i dont own any curently.
Old 05/17/2009, 22:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Your Join date and post count are good.
What can I say about Roby?
He's a nice guy that try he's best at helping people.I use him everytime I need to do a trade.Untill now I had ~7-8 trades.Everything was smooth and fast.
Do you think he's a good moderator for blackmarket section? Just look at his Blackmarket points.
Overall I think he is the best for this job.Keep up with the good work Roby.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2009, 22:06   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
I've been in a team with that person called 0x0ffset.Hopefully I will still be when I revive it.
He's a very trustworthy person,that's all I can say.

Just the right time,he has a birthday in two days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2009, 22:12   #4

elite*gold: 20
+posts
+join date
+age
+thanks

Well in my oppinion his gona be the best sro mod ever.
Coz his active like hell (always online).
He knows alot of Silkroad.
And in if its a BlackMarket Mod.
I have nothing to say just look his black market poits his the most trustful guy on internet xD.
I have to say a big YES.

Good Luck Roby Wish You The Best
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2009, 22:23   #5

he is really trustful guy & so helpful i give him my vote
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2009, 22:39   #6

He's trustful he's got a lot of posts, he's active, and he helps people, what more can you ask ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2009, 22:41   #7

Has helped me many times he's been here for along time and I think he deserves SrO_Thanker for Mod! And its would be a great birthday present =D
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2009, 22:44   #8

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
All I can say, Roby is one of the most honest members in this forum, Want a prove ? ; watch his black market .
Honestly I can't imagine ,I can't see anyone else can do this job, Specially in black market section .
It's Roby.

You got BIG YES from me (even if my post won't count or something)

Good Luck mate =)

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2009, 23:09   #9

for Roby I have only 2 words: Perfect Mod!
Why? Because he is one of the few ppl in who u CAN trust.
All over his entire "campain" in epvp he always helped ppl and he wanted to make this place cleaner and a pleasent one.
I didn`t heard from anyone to say that he is a scammer (and he is not, trust me!).
He really does deserve the MOD function, and it could be a nice B-day gift too :P
GoGo Roby =)
Best wishes from me ><
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2009, 00:24   #10

elite*gold: 19
We are 3 mods there and there is very less to do at the moment. just 1-2 reports in 2 Days...

sry I would say no, because no work^^
Old 05/18/2009, 00:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteiner View Post
We are 3 mods there and there is very less to do at the moment. just 1-2 reports in 2 Days...

sry I would say no, because no work^^
Yea but a lot of the insulting posts or the spam doesnt get reported. I check every thread there anyway so it would be easy to keep the forum clean
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2009, 09:44   #12

Joindate[+]
Application[+]
Posts[+]
Thanks[+]
Grammar/English Language[+]

YES!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2009, 11:07   #13

well what can i say about Roby :P i have had a few trades with him very trustworthy person and an all around nice guy i trust him very much and i can see him as a good moderator who can help this community a lot that's all i guess and all the people above me i second what u say :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2009, 13:57   #14

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
YES!

Happy birthday in advance btw
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2009, 18:39   #15