Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Silkroad Online] Moderator Application .

Discussion on [Silkroad Online] Moderator Application . within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Arrow [Silkroad Online] Moderator Application .

ICQ Number :

None because i don't use ICQ (no specific reason in case u ask)

Email Address :

18 Years Old .

Hey guys .
My name is Ali and I am From Egypt (where there's The Pyramids), I am 18 Years old and Living in Alexandria city (Mediterranean sea), I am a pretty funny guy (as my friends claim) also I am helpful which means I do my best just to help people waiting nothing in return and I Love playing silkroad online (as much others do) and I am sort of good at it .

Why do you want to be moderator?

It's obvious that Silkroad online section needs more help, Also I can help a lot there, I got large experience, Also I got experience with vBulletin. Much times i see myself unable to help members (deleting some odd spam replies, Or deleting fraud files which contains viruses or trojans and all I can do that while I report those posts but it take time, I got experience which allows me to be a moderator, I am quite old member in the forum (2007) so I know almost everything in silkroad online section
I am a good designer (I was web designer and vBulletin technical support in my own site but I got some reasons not to continue it) I use Photoshop, switch max, Ulead applications, some flash programs, also I know some programming basics (c++) not so much I admit but I will do my best this summer to reach the top .

How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum you apply for a moderator job?

I am a member of the forum since (2007) as I mentioned before, also playing silkroad online for more than three years and a half or something (I don't really remember but I know it's enough time to get everything about it, all it's bots (SroKing, Isro, Tbot, Sbot, AgBot) and their old cracks (Softmod, Tbot old crack and current, AgBot, Sbot current crack)
I got great Experience playing silkroad online, Isro, Csro and Ksro, I played ksro and csro for about 2 weeks now, It's Isro but Chinese and Korean servers so it's fine with me any version of Sro it is .
My English is very fine, Some French and Arabic as main tongue so my language won't be a problem at all .

Do you have enough time to visit the board averaged two days and to take an interest in the forum?

I spent at least like 5 or 6 hours on the internet everyday, And am always on Elitepvpers checking whats new, helping some members or something. also I work hard to report spam replies from Sro section and black market (which I check often).

Do you took part there before you sent your application?

Yes,of course I did,I think I'm ready to post my application no matter what the replies nor decision would be,I will accept them.

Do you have a lot of patience with questions which you think themselves that they are very stupid?

I believe no one was born as stupid or something it's all like misunderstandings or just can't get what's there in the thread and it's okay with me, because it's my job (as a moderator) and as a member also to help members, so I don't take any request as a stupid request I just help and make everything clear so Yes I have patience with such questions and I will do my effort to help .

Can you act well in general with other human beings?

Yes I can, It's okay with most of people, But u face some problems in some misunderstandings and I guess I can deal with it and I act well with any person in general, Yet if he offenses me, I try to solve it in private messages with some peace because it's not acceptable to have problems in forum threads ..

Did you ever operated as an moderator before?

Yeah lots of times, Was super mod in a Wrestling forum , and a mod in a Sports forum, And I can deal with any version of forums as I got much experience in that .

I hope I gave a valid answer to any of the questions in my application,but If you'd like to ask for anything else - you're welcome.

Thanks ..
Old 05/15/2009, 20:31   #2

elite*gold: 19

sry, no need in silkroad.
Old 05/15/2009, 20:36   #3

Quote:
Applications Needed in:

sry, no need in silkroad.
First of all, Welcome to my thread.

Second, Application needed in [SRO] : 1 mod.

SRO are initials of Silkroad Online.

I wish i made my point
Old 05/15/2009, 20:43   #4

elite*gold: 19
oh I'm sorry

+posts
+join date
+age
+thanks
+application

[yes]
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2009, 20:48   #5

elite*gold: 0
o - Posts

o - Thanks

x - Application

x - Age

Yes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2009, 21:03   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
A lack of loyalty might be thrown if I say "Yes" ,because he is one of the few members in my friend list,furthermore in my hidden SRO Section.

I could only say he is trustful enough to be one of us.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2009, 21:28   #7

He helped me once before or twice actually i dont remember but :
+posts
+join date
+age
+thanks
+application
[ Yes ]

hmmm ..... anyways i would like just to add that you are recruiting one of me best friends ..... and ..... u're doing the right thingy ... to earn such a precious helpfull person like him ... have fun y'all ... have a good day
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2009, 21:47   #8

Received Thanks: 9,134
Hmm..
Everything shines ok

yes

it's a joke?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2009, 21:58   #9

No, it's not a joke.
As I mentioned in my application that my name is Ali and I am from Egypt, And I am currently living in Egypt.
May I ask u a question, Why would it be a joke if my location is Egypt ?

Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2009, 22:00   #10

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
Good post count, he has been a member for quite a while, he speaks a good english.
My opinion isn't worth much but i give him a big YES
GL mate !
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2009, 22:50   #11

Received Thanks: 9,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolrko View Post
May I ask u a question, Why would it be a joke if my location is Egypt ?

Thanks.
ppl writing jokes to their Location.. like : My Room ohh Lokalträger C...what i mean is they joking ...^^
Old 05/15/2009, 22:59   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikkami View Post
Hmm..
Everything shines ok

yes

it's a joke?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikkami View Post
ppl writing jokes to their Location.. like : My Room ohh Lokalträger C...what i mean is they joking ...^^
Oh I see, But I didn't joke about location thingy

(Location: NRW)
Are you joking? lol

Have fun.
Old 05/15/2009, 23:23   #13

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
lolrko is worth giving him a try. I remember him being helpful and I didnt notice bad aspects so far. The statistics look fine too so I´d be ok with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2009, 06:54   #14

elite*gold: 20
lolrko is one of the best members at the silkroad fourm
i curruntly see that he is the number 1 pro at the fourm so...

+posts
+join date
+age
+thanks
+application

[yes]
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2009, 09:02   #15

Received Thanks: 3,863
He is very friendly and patient.