Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

english bots

Discussion on english bots within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
english bots

search a bit and most of the thread or bots here are in anothe language, so my question is.... any english bots here? thanx in advance
Old 08/26/2008, 21:04   #2

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2008, 23:00   #3

j199207 thanx for the quick answer, 1 more question i kno is a little bit of topic but here it goes. i just bought guild wars platinum edition witch come with guild wars and eye of the north. this is the first time i play this game did i buy the right packege cus when i chosse my first perfession is only give me to choose from 6.... i thought it total is 10 profesions why do i get to choose from only 6? can some please answer my noob question thanx
Old 08/26/2008, 23:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANPAPI_16 View Post
j199207 thanx for the quick answer, 1 more question i kno is a little bit of topic but here it goes. i just bought guild wars platinum edition witch come with guild wars and eye of the north. this is the first time i play this game did i buy the right packege cus when i chosse my first perfession is only give me to choose from 6.... i thought it total is 10 profesions why do i get to choose from only 6? can some please answer my noob question thanx
the platinum edition only contains 6 professions, because you have only guild wars (6 professions) and eye of the north (no additional professions, only extra content).
if you want to play the other 4 professions you have to buy Guild Wars Factions and Nightfall.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2008, 23:29   #5

There are 3 Games and 1 Addon.( Nightfall, Factions, Prophecies, Addon: Guild Wars Eye of North.)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2008, 01:10   #6

thanx alot.so im guessing all expansion have cd keys like the platinum edition i just bought?
Old 08/27/2008, 01:23   #7

elite*gold: 57
Received Thanks: 5,092
Quote:
thanx alot.so im guessing all expansion have cd keys like the platinum edition i just bought?
yep ^^
Old 08/27/2008, 01:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by _revo View Post
yep ^^

**** ok then im gonna put the seal back and see if i can return it lol payed $39.99 for platinum editiond wicth broght the guild wars and eye of the north, and now i have to buy NIGHTFALL AND FACTIONS witch are $29.99 each at EB GAMES so i can have the rest of the professions and have all content. screw that i cnt afford it ill stick to free of charge game. thanx for the help everyone.
Old 08/27/2008, 12:56   #9

If you wait a month, you can buy the "Complete Collection"

all the games for ~40$
Old 08/28/2008, 02:20   #10

lol the thing is i dnt really get this game my freind has the complete set (profecies,factions,nightfall,eye of the north)... so i made a character under his account
and was meesion around making random characters. what i notice is if i make a character in factions i cnt use that same character in profecies or nightfall or im i wrong?
other thing is everytime i pick warrior in profecies,,factions or nightfall the character looks diferent and the game and quest seem diferent i dnt get the game much. seems like profecies factions and nightfall are 3 diferent games or something wtf! can someone explaine to me this game is not like the other free games i played were u can select server character and such. thanx in advance
Old 08/28/2008, 17:48   #11

Quote:
lol the thing is i dnt really get this game my freind has the complete set (profecies,factions,nightfall,eye of the north)... so i made a character under his account
and was meesion around making random characters. what i notice is if i make a character in factions i cnt use that same character in profecies or nightfall or im i wrong?
other thing is everytime i pick warrior in profecies,,factions or nightfall the character looks diferent and the game and quest seem diferent i dnt get the game much. seems like profecies factions and nightfall are 3 diferent games or something wtf! can someone explaine to me this game is not like the other free games i played were u can select server character and such. thanx in advance

If you make a char in Prophecies, you have to take him to Lion's Arch, there is a Quest which allows you to travel to Faction/Nightfall. In Factions/Nightfall you can find a quest to Prophecies.
each campaign has a different theme, so the setting always differs. prophecies is like europe, factions like asia and nightfall is an exotic version of africa.

furthermore, there is no need for you to select a server, because everything is connected. if you are in an outpost you can join every district by simply choosing one in the upper left corner.

some useful links: