Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New bots???(english only)

Discussion on New bots???(english only) within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New bots???(english only)

Hi,

I have heard of new kinds of bots. are they true???

the bots that can flood and flood but still would not be silenced.

if they are please post it here

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone who speaks english that can help with bots?
05/29/2009 - Nostale - 13 Replies
Hi i'm new to this game and i have classes in morning and evening, so i wanted to ask if theres a bot or hack program that can do that for me. I don't know how to code I don't know how to used a autoIT I don't know how to used a macro i have it all and try alot out but none seem to work I know i'm stupid with hacks but i really want to used it when i'm busy in class so my head won't be thinking about the game.
English Bots
11/12/2008 - Guild Wars - 4 Replies
Are there any English GW Bots on E*? Ive crawled the entire GW section and used search function but they are all in Deutsche and so far i have not found one that is given in English? Maybe somebody that can read Deutsche could post a link to one in english or a bot that can be translated? Thanks!
english bots
08/28/2008 - Guild Wars - 10 Replies
search a bit and most of the thread or bots here are in anothe language, so my question is.... any english bots here? thanx in advance
HELP I NEED HELP FOR BOTS AND HACKS ONLY ENGLISH!!
07/22/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 23 Replies
PLEASE HELP ME i need hacks for ragnarok online i only speak english can u please give me any thing hacks, bots, zenny duplicator if theres really stuff lyk that PLZ. TNX please dont FLAME me im only a newb