Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to sell GW2 account for Paypal

Discussion on Looking to sell GW2 account for Paypal within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 458
Looking to sell GW2 account for Paypal

Hey,

I decided to sell my game account for €35,- Paypal. It was created at release and has a couple of hundreds hours of playtime. All characters - thief, mesmer, warrior, ranger - on it are lvl80; it has close to 3000 achievement points. The account is on the German server Riverside. If you don't like playing on Riverside, you can always change your home server by deleting all characters and choosing a new world.

I made a screenshot of the account purse and the bank so you can take a closer look at it. If you want to see further screenshots don't hesitate to contact me. I completely wiped the buddy list and the account is not a member of a guild.

If we come to an agreement you will get the keycode, the email address and password used to login, and of course the nickname used for the forums. As mentioned above, I'm only looking for Paypal. I'm not accepting any kind of other payment methods. I'm not giving first either, unless you have a very high reputation. :-)

Sincerely
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unbenannt.JPG (164.5 KB, 22 views)
Old 04/21/2015, 19:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Winke Winke her damit
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Looking to sell GW2 account for Paypal
11/18/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I decided to sell my four months old game account for €20,- Paypal. The account comes with a mostly exotic geared level 80 asura necromancer, a bit of gold in the inventory and some stuff from the gem shop in the bank. The account is on the German server Riverside. If we come to an agreement you will get a copy of the keycode, the associated email address, the password and of course the nickname used for the forums. I made a few screenshots of the inventory and other stuff so you can...
[Selling] Sell S4 account (Only paypal)
10/07/2013 - S4 League Trading - 0 Replies
Level:73 Pen:1xx.xxx Coupon:42 FORCE PACK Taser Submachine Gun white Laser cat Semi rifle gold
[Sell] MW3 Account[B] Paypal
12/14/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
No vac bans and security , will go with middleman
[Sell] Pockie Ninja , Account lvl 88 - Acept: Paypal and PaysafeCard, Gold account
11/24/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Account name: LighTinS Server: S27-35 Level: 88 Type: Speed Damager Outfit: Sai+0,Konan+25,Kenpachi Z. +25,Luffy +24,Resurection Nelliel+0,Blackbeard +4,Pain +18, and others set+0 to +18 Pet: Frostbore +21 Set: With lvl 91 set in Backpag and Dragon Set only equip. Backpag Unlock: 6 Backpag Unlocked Send PM to me and i Send to you my Fb or skype id to contact :D
[paypal] sell diablo 3 eu account 25euro [paypal]
07/14/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 11 Replies
this account has no character, the reason why i sell is because my computer is to slow for diablo 3 :( 25 euro voor the account account is europe region eu.battle.net i won't go first, we use middelman or you go first, maybe i go first if u really trusted.