Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Sell] Pockie Ninja , Account lvl 88 - Acept: Paypal and PaysafeCard, Gold account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Sell] Pockie Ninja , Account lvl 88 - Acept: Paypal and PaysafeCard, Gold account

Account name: LighTinS
Server: S27-35
Level: 88
Type: Speed Damager
Outfit: Sai+0,Konan+25,Kenpachi Z. +25,Luffy +24,Resurection Nelliel+0,Blackbeard +4,Pain +18, and others set+0 to +18
Pet: Frostbore +21
Set: With lvl 91 set in Backpag and Dragon Set only equip.
Backpag Unlock: 6 Backpag Unlocked

Send PM to me and i Send to you my Fb or skype id to contact

« [S]Black Ops 2 Key | [Biete] Werbung in meiner Signature ! :) e*gold »

Similar Threads
Sell Pockie ninja account Lvl 88
10/24/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Have 7 bagpack unlocked,Trial set complet set star stone put, outfit konan+20,luffy+20,kenpachi zaraki+25,sai+0,resurrection nel+0,Blackbeard+0,and others outfit +18, Pet frostbore+20,nine tail+0,souku+9,and others tailed beast pet+9, and anniversary wishing pot pet *10, Konoha boutique lvl 12, Speedster build typer lvl set 71 Dragon speed 4.15, and more.... and Ilusion win+1 , the original price of the wing is 150$!! Have charge 2 dollar in the account Minimun price: 45$ Accept: Paypal...
Selling Gold Fueled Pockie Ninja Account
08/28/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
I am selling my Pockie Ninja Account, it has been fuelled by gold and is one of the best outfits you can get. Unique Oufit: +32 Released Sage of 6 Paths (note this outfit was only available in a top up race and was the #1 prize for the race, there is no other way to get it currently) Character name: Demon Build: High Dmg Tank/Punisher Bloodlines: Dark Gold Bloodline Values: All +8 Bloodsouls Gear: Heavy Kage maxxed at +16 Additional Gear: Trial Gear maxxed at +16 Gems: All Tailed...
Sell pockie ninja account LV.75
06/15/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my pockie ninja account: lvl 75, at most 76 full gold equipment, and i have gold equipment till lvl 81+ aizen +26 pain + 8 yandame + 7 guren +0 shinsui +0 1mln stones 4 tails +8 full of best skills A lot of usefull stuff for further information: my skype: doctordeath6 email: [email protected]
[SELL] Pockie Ninja account
05/20/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
I get bored of this game and I want to sell my account. I am selling my main Lvl 53 in the server 30 and other Lvl 59 in the server 14 (both in the same account) Here is a picture of my lvl 59: Imageshack - blick14.png And here are some pictures of the Lvl 53: Imageshack - blick30.png Imageshack - blickarena30.png This one have some gold items (4s), a +8 Hebi Sasuke outfit, a +27 Shunsui Kyoraku, 9 Tailed Beats Wishing Pot, a Frostbore with good skills, some gems and I was a gold user...
SELL account Ninja Saga(FaceBook) and Pockie ninja
08/02/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i selling my account ninja saga it is lv 60 have any stuff and have lot of costumes from events etc.. have about 10mil of gold and stuff worth about 1000-2000tokens i have on it ninja emblem too screens: no just pm me if you want to buy and i can show :D then i sell Pockie Ninja acc lv 42 full eq + pet toad +1 and itachi outfit +7